Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    And after this event, I'm hoping Saphire gets some push from DC. Along with Hal of course.
    It's too bad they never tried to do anything with her during the "Boss Bitch/Girl Boss" era. She was an OG Girl Boss.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    It's too bad they never tried to do anything with her during the "Boss Bitch/Girl Boss" era. She was an OG Girl Boss.
    If ever, what could be the best angle for Carol? Maybe have her and Hal form a team that focuses on Manhunter and Qwardian threats. Airwave could be a part of that team.

If ever, what could be the best angle for Carol? Maybe have her and Hal form a team that focuses on Manhunter and Qwardian threats. Airwave could be a part of that team.
    Personally, I'd prefer that she just takes over being the hero of Coast City while trying to run Ferris Air. (and occasionally hooking up with Hal when he's in town) Maybe she can even be friends with Jade or some west coast hero and yeah, Airwave would pop up as well as maybe a wannabe hero or something
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 05-10-2024 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Personally, I'd prefer that she just takes over being the hero of Coast City while trying to run Ferris Air. (and occasionally hooking up with Hal when he's in town) Maybe she can even be friends with Jade or some west coast hero and yeah, Airwave would pop up as well as maybe a wannabe hero or something
    Judging by the preview for issue #11, I wonder if she turns to being a Superhero because the companies finally gone under.

Astonishing Member

How many times has Ferris Air gone under by now?
    ...I honestly want to know myself now .