Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

This is a very old question and I am not quite sure Orlando will bring this up again but I liked this reference on Scarlet Witchīs # 7 comic about her effectively being responsible of Magneto coming back to life after he was killed during Genoshaīs destruction. I always wondered and I guess this is the best answer I will get, interesting food for thought.

In the last image Wanda was talking about Magnetoīs death on Arakko, he really needs to stop dying and coming back, itīs confusing everybody and you may never top Jeanīs record Mags, stop trying.

"To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Magneto had died and been reborn many times. We will never get answers as to all of them. What comic issue is that Wanda scan from?

Anyway we are two months from the House of M Omni Companions release. I wonder if they plan on doing something for the 20th anniversary next year?

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Magneto had died and been reborn many times. We will never get answers as to all of them. What comic issue is that Wanda scan from?
    Agreed I was just glad for finally getting some answer about that one.

Itīs from Scarlet Witch #7 by Steve Orlando.

Anyway we are two months from the House of M Omni Companions release. I wonder if they plan on doing something for the 20th anniversary next year?
    Who knows , what does marvel ususally do? I donīt expect them to do something big but maybe a nod towards the story or a little small AU issue.

[/QUOTE]

I love it, despite some issues with the story, HoM art is was one of the reasons why this crossover resonated so strongly with fans, itīs just beautiful.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 05-10-2024 at 04:31 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

For Magneto and Polaris fans a G5 geostorm is hitting this weekend. That means a massive solar storm is hitting the Magnetosphere. This will create a lot of colors in the sky at night.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    For Magneto and Polaris fans a G5 geostorm is hitting this weekend. That means a massive solar storm is hitting the Magnetosphere. This will create a lot of colors in the sky at night.

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by tranquil View Post
    I was watching a stream of the game earlier and there's a dialogue between her and Magneto in waiting room that goes like:

Magneto: Here we are, side by side once more. Just like the old days.
    Wanda: You mean back when you used children as weapons in your crusade against mankind?
    Magneto: ... You make me sound like a terrible father when you put it like that.
    Wanda: Then at least we can finally agree on something.
    Bringing this over from the Wanda thread about the new Marvel game. Thanks Tranquil.