Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Ultimate Member

Well it's not like they haven't messed with many characters powers over the years.

Well, Siryn has made an appearance for the first time in what feels like a while.

I haven't read the free comic day Uncanny X-Men story myself, but from spoilers that I have seen online, Siryn shows up in the same place as Prisoner X as a prisoner. Her mouth is covered by something and she can't talk.

Sucks that she's going to be a prisoner. I was hoping that she might pop up in the X-Factor comic. Well, hopefully she will have a role in whatever comic that Prisoner X is in, and won't just be a background character who is only shown on panel every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    Well, Siryn has made an appearance for the first time in what feels like a while.

I haven't read the free comic day Uncanny X-Men story myself, but from spoilers that I have seen online, Siryn shows up in the same place as Prisoner X as a prisoner. Her mouth is covered by something and she can't talk.

Sucks that she's going to be a prisoner. I was hoping that she might pop up in the X-Factor comic. Well, hopefully she will have a role in whatever comic that Prisoner X is in, and won't just be a background character who is only shown on panel every now and then.
    It would be awesome if Jessica Drew (who met Siryn wayyyyyy back) broke in and rescued her.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Has the striping pattern used by Siryn/Banshee ever been discussed, the Superhero Rourke-Cassidy tartan so to speak? In some cases the stripes mimic the a graphic sonic pattern...even the green on green textured version...
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Ultimate Member

Here's hoping that they don't leave her locked up for long, but yeah they probably just needed a known character to use and Terry was the unlucky one.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    It would be awesome if Jessica Drew (who met Siryn wayyyyyy back) broke in and rescued her.
    Doubt that Drew is going to show up. They haven't met in so long that it wouldn't really register the same way that being rescued by a former teammate from X-Force or X-Factor would. I'd rather have her save herself any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Has the striping pattern used by Siryn/Banshee ever been discussed, the Superhero Rourke-Cassidy tartan so to speak? In some cases the stripes mimic the a graphic sonic pattern...even the green on green textured version...
    Do you mean by other characters?
    I've never really viewed the striping as some sort of family tartan. Aren't tartans made up of more than one color? I don't know much about such things.

Doubt that Drew is going to show up. They haven't met in so long that it wouldn't really register the same way that being rescued by a former teammate from X-Force or X-Factor would. I'd rather have her save herself any way.

Do you mean by other characters?
    I've never really viewed the striping as some sort of family tartan. Aren't tartans made up of more than one color? I don't know much about such things.
    Any discussion at all. Theresa herself referring to her father's penchant for stripes etc.
    A real tartan would be more colorful. But a mutant tartan/family crest/flag type deal? Could be anything...
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I always loved this scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Any discussion at all. Theresa herself referring to her father's penchant for stripes etc.
    A real tartan would be more colorful. But a mutant tartan/family crest/flag type deal? Could be anything...
    I doubt if there has been any serious talk about it. All Terry is doing is wearing a version of her dad's outfit. It was probably brought up in throw away scenes once or twice. Or, maybe a bigger deal was made of it when Sean was dead and Terry was using his name in X-Factor. I really don't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I always loved this scene.

I always kind of get a kick out of seeing images from old comics in color. Most of my copies of old comics are black and white collections.
    But, yeah, this was kind of nice. I don't remember Banshee's status at this point in time. Was he injured and not on the X-Men? Because otherwise it's strange of him to have missed the fight with Black Tom.

Congrats to Siryn. She is locked in what looks like a government prison, while Feral, the villain that once sliced her vocal chords and left her speechless, is working for the government.

Astonishing Member

I doubt if there has been any serious talk about it. All Terry is doing is wearing a version of her dad's outfit. It was probably brought up in throw away scenes once or twice. Or, maybe a bigger deal was made of it when Sean was dead and Terry was using his name in X-Factor. I really don't remember.

I always kind of get a kick out of seeing images from old comics in color. Most of my copies of old comics are black and white collections.
    But, yeah, this was kind of nice. I don't remember Banshee's status at this point in time. Was he injured and not on the X-Men? Because otherwise it's strange of him to have missed the fight with Black Tom.
    Yeah, he had strained his vocal chords saving Japan -- and was no longer going by Banshee. That's probably why Claremont introduced Siryn, but he didn't do anything with her afterward -- which was a shame.

Hey, thanks! I knew that Banshee had been injured and retired, but couldn't remember it fit in the timeline.