Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Maybe he needs to pee?

Joke aside, it does seem a bit awkward. As for the design, I'm not a fan of the little boots. I wish they went up higher.
    Lol

I like the design, and it seems Stegman has already improved the way he draws Cyke by making him beefier and more broad shouldered, though I do agree with you about the boots.

I just saw one of the covers for the Wolverine solo and yeah… there’s no fixing his relationship with Jean, at this point I would prefer anyone, doesn’t even have to have powers or be a mutant, just give Scott a normal love interest who loves only him, it could be a waitress, nurse, doctor, lawyer,police,model… I don’t even care as long as there’s no love triangle and is committed to Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by NearlyEnough View Post
    I just saw one of the covers for the Wolverine solo and yeah… there’s no fixing his relationship with Jean, at this point I would prefer anyone, doesn’t even have to have powers or be a mutant, just give Scott a normal love interest who loves only him, it could be a waitress, nurse, doctor, lawyer,police,model… I don’t even care as long as there’s no love triangle and is committed to Scott.
    It's just a variant cover. You're fretting over nothing. It's not even romantic.

I don’t care if it’s just a variant cover, at this point it feels like there are more covers of Jean with Logan than with Scott, and it’s obviously romantic, why else do you think they chose Jean out of all the characters.

The awful love triangle will never end, why is Scott the only character who can’t have a normal love interest? At this point it’ll be better for him to move on.

I don’t care if it’s just a variant cover, at this point it feels like there are more covers of Jean with Logan than with Scott, and it’s obviously romantic, why else do you think they chose Jean out of all the characters.

The awful love triangle will never end, why is Scott the only character who can’t have a normal love interest? At this point it’ll be better for him to move on.
    There aren't as many Jogan covers as there are Jott covers, that's for damn sure. Guess we'll have to wait and see but like you I'm not trusting Brevoort's words either

Also, a civilian love interest would be way more interesting because it’d take him out of his comfort zone and allow him to expand his social circle which he desperately needs.

Also, a civilian love interest would be way more interesting because it’d take him out of his comfort zone and allow him to expand his social circle which he desperately needs.
    For the better or the worse, Scott and Jean being together is the default status quo of 616. A civilian love interest would fade into obscurity even worse than Emma.