Page 104 of 133 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1991

I want to see Storm reconnect with Rogue. They had a pretty strong bond in TAS but nothing in 97 so far

I know Storm saw the news about Genosha but does she know the details (Gambit and Madelyns death)? I remember Storm telling Rogue that she knows Gambit better than anyone, I can't wait to see how she reacts. Also, could Storm reverse Magneto's emp?
    Last edited by The Regent; 05-02-2024 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I know Storm saw the news about Genosha but does she know the details (Gambit and Madelyns death)? I remember Storm telling Rogue that she knows Gambit better than anyone, I can't wait to see how she reacts. Also, could Storm reverse Magneto's emp?
    Most likely, The Magnetic Fields of the earth is one of the many things that affects the weather and can cause different natural Phonomonea, Given she's an Omega Level Weather manipulator and His Power affects the weather to a limited extent, yeah she could reverse it

as for the Maddlyne and Gambit thing, Yeah i don't think she knows, and there's no way the x-men or any Mutant rep would have confirmed specific names to the public either, bear in mind it probably took weeks to sift through all the bodies and account for the missing ones, then transport Gambits Body back to the states, and arrange a Funeral, When Storm left it's not like she left her number or anything to contact and Magnus said they would Honor her decision of leaving, so yeah, i dont know whos gonna be more guilt-ridden, Storm or Rouge,

but if i had to guess, Storm, She bit the bullet for her once long-time enemy, goes through a traumatic life change, gets her mojo back after nearly being consumed by a swivel neck demon, and comes back to find out, thousands of her people were slaughtered many of them being her close friends and family, two of them being her Sister, and Brother
    "Goddess be Praised"

Another thing to note is that she doesn't even know about Maddie. The whole Jean/Maddie drama didn't get revealed until after Ororo left the mansion so it'll all be news to her.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    So Beau is apparently saying on Twitter that the last two episodes took place at the same time as Lifedeath 2. So the storm we see during Jean, Scott, and Cable's fight is Storm getting her powers back. That's why she hasn't shown up yet because everything takes place concurrently.
    And let's not forget that even though all those events took place between several episodes, we have a few references during the episodes so it has been closely to 2 months now since Storm left and Genosha happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    My biggest problem with her absence is just missing out on her interactions with other characters. I don't care about Forge. I want to see her mixing it up with the team. Benching her in episode 3 was too early.
    Same, I was shocked they didn't bring her back for Gambit's funeral, I would have totally expect that rain, during Gambit's funeral to have been Storm's work. Regretfully, it wasn't her or if it was her, it was during her recovering her powers. And the next things happen within few hours after Gambit's funeral, like Trask turning into Prime Sentinel, and the Prime Sentinels activate all of that happens within a few hours span, which makes me think that Storm doesn't have her super-sonic flight here that reaches Mach 5 and breaks the sound barrier, yet and she is travelling with the speed of 200 to 300 KM, but even then, she would be there, within a few hours. So I guess, that's why we see her save Jubilee and Roberto in the trailer, most likely happening next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I'll concede. Hopefully she returns next week so we can see her do something
    Most likely, she will return next week, just not sure if it will be in the beginning of the episode or in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Another thing to note is that she doesn't even know about Maddie. The whole Jean/Maddie drama didn't get revealed until after Ororo left the mansion so it'll all be news to her.
    Yeah, she has been gone for a few months now. Many people get the timeframe really wrong, even though it was clearly state during dialogue that it has been more than a month since Maddie's transformation in the Goblin Queen.

Which also clarifies, why Storm and Forge are a couple, wonder how that will end up with T'Challa showing up.

Astonishing Member

Just to let Ororo's fans know that Storm was seen within the conclusion of POWER PACK:INTO THE STORM #5

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    My biggest problem with her absence is just missing out on her interactions with other characters. I don't care about Forge. I want to see her mixing it up with the team. Benching her in episode 3 was too early.
    Agreed. it would have been cool to see her navigate being on the team depowered for a bit longer before restoring her powers. As it stands, the show wasted what was a character defining arc for her

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Well...that's...unfortunate.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Agreed. it would have been cool to see her navigate being on the team depowered for a bit longer before restoring her powers. As it stands, the show wasted what was a character defining arc for her
    Yeah, they really did. No powerless duel against Cyke. No leading the team without her powers. No treks across Africa. No knife fights against a demon horde or nothing. Why do powerless Storm and not even do powerless Storm?

Worst episode of the bunch(even if her repowering scene was cute).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Well...that's...unfortunate.
    What? The art... if so I couldn't agree more.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

What? The art... if so I couldn't agree more.
    Yes. Phil Noto drawing Storm is a travesty. He couldn't even be bothered to get the lightning bolt correct far less for her hair. And I haven't even started comparing those Noto pages with the other pages shown for technical execution.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yes. Phil Noto drawing Storm is a travesty. He couldn't even be bothered to get the lightning bolt correct far less for her hair. And I haven't even started comparing those Noto pages with the other pages shown for technical execution.
    Absolutely I got whiplash going from the beauty of the first panel that dropped of Apocalypse and Exodus to this lol tragic. Also the last time I saw Storm, she was flying in a solar storm toward sentinel city... so when does this take place?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Looks like she's challenging Apocalypse
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Looks like she's challenging Apocalypse
    aren't they friends still from all of what happened on Krakoa?