Page 109 of 142 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2127

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I wonder if we’ll hear some news about Storm’s solo today. I thought it was supposed to debut on the same month as Wolverine and X-factor, so it would make sense to announce the creative team on the same week. But then again, she didn’t get a teaser on X-men Monday like the others…
    Not likely. Wolverine and X-Factor's news got announced. Storm wasnt mentioned

Feel the wrath of Goddess, Skip to 4:50

"Goddess be Praised"

I wonder if we’ll hear some news about Storm’s solo today. I thought it was supposed to debut on the same month as Wolverine and X-factor, so it would make sense to announce the creative team on the same week. But then again, she didn’t get a teaser on X-men Monday like the others…
    Wolverine and X-Factor aren't debuting in the same month - it's X-Factor in August and then Wolverine in September. I'm not sure if they've actually said yet what month Storm is going to be but the first wave of titles are debuting over a 4 month period so it might be one of the October launches?

Incredible Member

Saw someone post this earlier that was overlooked. Storm summed thunder that quickly went to multiple realms. I believe each realm from the World Tree is a universe.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    What is he referring to?
    This is the tweet Beau was referring to.
    https://twitter.com/KokujinInTokyo/s...24381547524248
    Basically they said, “You’re the only b*tch up in here on my level. Thank GOD. Our backs! The pain! Omega level shit. The other members of this so-called team will never get us. Lol. Spa day on that bald-headed man when we finish up here.

With the now-being-deleted thread about a possibly leaked STORM#1 cover, I was going to come here to ask if I had missed the announcement of the creative team. Guess not. Fingers crossed.

Any wishlists?
    Last edited by Thirteen; 05-10-2024 at 06:47 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

EDIT: deleted it
    Last edited by Hi-Fi; 05-10-2024 at 07:08 AM.

Courtesy of staptik777 in the Mr. & Mrs. X thread, Beau confirms that there was no room for a Ororo/Remy moment.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post

Saw someone post this earlier that was overlooked. Storm summed thunder that quickly went to multiple realms. I believe each realm from the World Tree is a universe.
    That was quite a feat.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Courtesy of staptik777 in the Mr. & Mrs. X thread, Beau confirms that there was no room for a Ororo/Remy moment.

This is good to see/is reassuring. The emotional and relationship beats has been a real highlight of this show. From Jean/Storm to Nightcrawler/Rogue to Scott/Jean…I’m torn on what I want to see explored more relationship wise….though specific to Storm I would like to see more of her and Jean, Storm/Logan, & Storm/Cyclops. Like a scene of Scott & Ororo training that shows how their skills rival each other like in classic Uncanny. That was probably some of the best/friendliest dialogue between them…ever.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Since the From the Ashes rollout goes awhile I wonder when Storm is released maybe October. Which is crazy but can't wait to see what becomes of Her. For mainly money reasons I can't sport it that way but I will read it. Hope the creative team does a bang job.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    This is good to see/is reassuring. The emotional and relationship beats has been a real highlight of this show. From Jean/Storm to Nightcrawler/Rogue to Scott/Jean…I’m torn on what I want to see explored more relationship wise….though specific to Storm I would like to see more of her and Jean, Storm/Logan, & Storm/Cyclops. Like a scene of Scott & Ororo training that shows how their skills rival each other like in classic Uncanny. That was probably some of the best/friendliest dialogue between them…ever.
    Your mention of Ororo/Logan has just made me realize that I don't think they have had a single moment in this revival show together. I can't think of any. As someone who sees Ororo and Logan as the two main protagonists of UXM in Claremont's run, I feel they need a lot more screentime together. I liked how in the original show's AOA episodes, Ororo and Logan were a couple. Logan was willing to sacrifice all of reality for their relationship, but Ororo ultimately knew the greater good was more important and if they were meant to be, they'd end up together again once time was restored to what it should be.

With Forge around, the romantic element between Ororo and Logan may not ben played up but it's something I wouldn't mind seeing. At the very least more of their platonic friendship.

As for Ororo/Scott, I was really hoping they'd have their iconic duel where she beats him powerless. I'm wondering if we may not get that later on but with Ororo deciding to opt out of using her powers to make it more fair for him since she's an omega-level mutant and outclasses him easily.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Your mention of Ororo/Logan has just made me realize that I don't think they have had a single moment in this revival show together. I can't think of any. As someone who sees Ororo and Logan as the two main protagonists of UXM in Claremont's run, I feel they need a lot more screentime together. I liked how in the original show's AOA episodes, Ororo and Logan were a couple. Logan was willing to sacrifice all of reality for their relationship, but Ororo ultimately knew the greater good was more important and if they were meant to be, they'd end up together again once time was restored to what it should be.

With Forge around, the romantic element between Ororo and Logan may not ben played up but it's something I wouldn't mind seeing. At the very least more of their platonic friendship.

As for Ororo/Scott, I was really hoping they'd have their iconic duel where she beats him powerless. I'm wondering if we may not get that later on but with Ororo deciding to opt out of using her powers to make it more fair for him since she's an omega-level mutant and outclasses him easily.
    Ororo and Logan had a sort of friends with benefits thing going in the 2010s but it seemed one sided on Ro's end like she was sad and she was in love with him but Logan wasn't in love with her. This was started by Aaron when Ororo ditched BP to go back to the X-Men. Then nothing after that as I recall.

After thinking about it, I think I prefer if Ororo had a team book and not a solo.

She's a great character and could probably get her solo book to 20 something issues. In my head, Ororo works better when she's leading and guiding others to a particular goal. Claremont and Ewing have shown me that best Storm is when she leading.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.