Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Sad trend of plot before character. Still waiting for that Monet and Synch interaction...

Hopefully! Ep 7 felt like a teaser of what she can do.
    Man! She had 0 F's. It came back to bite her, but damn!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

So why do we think Rogue is still unconscious in EP 8 of 97'? I don't think the Prime Sentinel knocked her out that hard.

I feel like it has to do with Gyrich and her mind / memories, especially since Jean was trying to help her.
    Yeah, she's taken bigger hits than that and gotten up, so there's something else going on in her head.

i'm wondering if Bastion implanted something in her mind. after she absorbed Gyrich she woke up in an alley so something must have happened during that period.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    She'll be ready to kick ass
    I'm hoping she puts a boot to Bastion's face like she did to the tanks in Ep 7.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    Yeah, she's taken bigger hits than that and gotten up, so there's something else going on in her head.

i'm wondering if Bastion implanted something in her mind. after she absorbed Gyrich she woke up in an alley so something must have happened during that period.
    Especially suspicious because I think there was a tweet by De Mayo that said there was supposed to an extra scene where Rogue freaks out from absorbing him and flies off into the alleyway.

True, that also is probably taking a toll on her.

Hopefully she's come to by next episode so we'll see what her stance on that is.
    Rogue did look like she was in distress, so she's definitely reliving Genosha and/or Gyrich's memories, I would think. I hope it plays into something that's coming up. I was disappointed to see her in a coma in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Rogue will be in a Darkholme family story by Claremont and Larroca (in X-Men #35)
    Oh, awesome.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    I'm hoping she puts a boot to Bastion's face like she did to the tanks in Ep 7.
    Oh, as soon as she finds out it was Bastion that sent the Wild Sentinel...

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Rogue did look like she was in distress, so she's definitely reliving Genosha and/or Gyrich's memories, I would think. I hope it plays into something that's coming up. I was disappointed to see her in a coma in the first place.
    Same! Though I do find it funny on a meta level that this is a pattern with writers.

It's giving Messiah Complex and Excalibur flop era.

Same! Though I do find it funny on a meta level that this is a pattern with writers.

Yes, exactly. Sometimes I wonder if she's just too powerful and writers need a way to take her out of the fight, plus there's the added drama of the instability of Rogue's mental health when she absorbs certain psyches.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

I just hope she comes out of the coma and ready to kick ass! Some new duds would be good, but I'm not holding my breath

I read this article and immediately called it bull$#!@, but thought I'd post it here to see if you all agree:
    https://screenrant.com/x-men-97-char...ending-ranked/

If anything, I would put Kurt at the top of the list because Bastion does kill him in the comics. Poor Kurt.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

I read this article and immediately called it bull$#!@, but thought I'd post it here to see if you all agree:

If anything, I would put Kurt at the top of the list because Bastion does kill him in the comics. Poor Kurt.
    It's Screenrant. Take it with a ton of salt.

I was thinking Kurt as well. I'm thinking they wouldn't want to off Rogue since they already took Gambit out. That's a great source of drama for the series.

Rogue and Wolverine's VA's were recording for season 2 last year, Rogue's VA in an interview even said she was working with Gambit's VA at the studio (last year) as well.

For me, Nightcrawler's the concern because of his history with Bastion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    Rogue and Wolverine's VA's were recording for season 2 last year, Rogue's VA in an interview even said she was working with Gambit's VA at the studio (last year) as well.

Yep! It's why I'm not too worried about Gambit's fate. Of course it could all be flashbacks but I doubt it.

Preview pages for Uncanny X-Men

The Quetzacoatl is giving Tri-Sentinel beam realness lol. Anyway no clue on what the X-Men are doing near Aztec temples but enjoying the dynamic even without the dialogue already. Rogue looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post

They better not kill Kurt. I see them killing Xave for real this time. Have the team strike out on their own.