Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

No morenturning established characters gsy please especially Academy X. ANOLE loa Mercury etc is enough IMO.
    X-Men Forever

Extraordinary Member

I forgot about Martha Johansson being queer too.
    No-Girl or Cerebellum

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    No morenturning established characters gsy please especially Academy X. ANOLE loa Mercury etc is enough IMO.
    Who else was LGBT? I kind of like that this generation is more LGBT it makes sense to me.

But its only Prodigy, Mercury, Loa, being bi and Anole, Greymalking and Specter being gay?

I know I may be missing some people but thats not crazy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Who else was LGBT? I kind of like that this generation is more LGBT it makes sense to me.

But its only Prodigy, Mercury, Loa, being bi and Anole, Greymalking and Specter being gay?

I know I may be missing some people but thats not crazy.
    While my question was only the Academy X/Young X-Men/ Bendis generation.
    There are way more in the generation that came after the Academy X generation.
    Mostly introduced in Age of X-Man, before Krakoa era. And then a lot more in the Krakoa era introduced as young mutants in most of the titles.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    While my question was only the Academy X/Young X-Men/ Bendis generation.
    There are way more in the generation that came after the Academy X generation.
    Mostly introduced in Age of X-Man, before Krakoa era. And then a lot more in the Krakoa era introduced as young mutants in most of the titles.
    Feels like the way of the world. There are 200-300 people where I work. Of the younger generation, way more are gay or transgender than us older folk. In fact, I don't know of *anyone* over 40 at work who is either, and there are *at least* a dozen in the under 30 crowd (and, being the post office, a deeply 'old folk' heavy workplace, the majority of us are over 40!).

So it's hardly a surprise to me that a younger generation of comic characters might have a higher percentage of (openly) LBGT folk. That seems to be how it works in real life.

I pray we atleast get a unlimited Story arc with Sofia and Laurie , it would be absolutely adorable. Or Sofia and Julian

Quote Originally Posted by Knightpryde View Post
    I pray we atleast get a unlimited Story arc with Sofia and Laurie , it would be absolutely adorable. Or Sofia and Julian
    God yes. Would totally love to see Sofia and Laurie hanging out together again.

Yess tbh they really are the Emma/Manny of Academy X if anyone watched degrassi

Quote Originally Posted by Knightpryde View Post
    I know, right?! I'd even settle for Sofia+Ororo (XD)

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Okay, I know this is random and not really that smart, but I saw this post:

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Will Prodigy show off the non-intellectual skills he absorbed? Fighting skills, leadership, etc...
    And I thought how funny it would be to have an Unlimited arc about Prodigy learning Hellion's bank account info with his powers, and just blowing all his money for a mission, or for a fun weekend in Vegas. Let David be petty.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Love is love & the more the merrier imo.

I'm honestly surprised that most mutants aren't canonically pansexual. Especially when so many don't have traditional human features anymore because of their mutations.

Ultimate Member

If they're not established as straight, how is it turning them gay?