Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
I agree, Morgause would not value anyone who stands in her way or innocent life in general. She only cares about reaching her endgoal from being so warped from her time in Camelot and then again stuck in the timestream as a ghost. Not knowing her actions are only uniting the other women and giving them more solidarity inadvertently even if they themselves don't realize it.

I can imagine it would be strange for Amora to encounter her mother and not understand what or who she exactly is and then encounter yet another version of her even more unrecognizable. I like that Thor is the one to comfort her and reach out to her because Amora seems to have even less of a support system than Lorelei.

The blue hair for Morgause makes me wonder if this is her natural hair color like Morgana's is violet/purple or if it's just black with a tint that makes it look blue the way Morgana's hair is sometimes black. I wonder if the blue hair is her defining characteristic that makes her recognizable in every form or era. That's interesting that Sylvie feels her talents are not up to par with her mother's even if the gods don't know any better. Yes, it makes sense that since Amora wasn't 100% sure about Sylvie's identity, she wouldn't think much about her missing parents really being her own grandparents.

I see Morgause as someone who perpetually is her own worst enemy. She makes the wrong decisions at each time which makes her self-defeating and constantly sabotages her own best chances. Even if fate nearly lets her change her course several times.
True, she feels so frustrated by so many things that she needs revenge, she is moved by impulses, emotions, she feels alone, neither her camelot body nor her Broxton body exist, she is a ghost with unlimited power obtained involuntarily and it is unable to use it on herself to be able to alter her own life which is her ultimate goal, she would have the option of her sister Morgana but she loves her so much and respects her (although after taking away her power in Broxton it is hard to believe) that she cannot touch her without altering her life just to do it with hers since she dedicated her entire life to her sister and barely to herself, Morgause can hardly value life, only feeling hatred, sadness and the desire to kill whoever crosses her path and has such a great resentment towards Sylvie for past envy that it is her most obsessive objective even after ending her suffering a defeat and a victory at the same time, it is not enough and she has to erase the entire family line but needs to be a challenge, a surprisely fair fight.

Yes, being one is and it is difficult to be the teacher of someone who will one day make her birth and that of her sister possible if everything goes well. That's great and it's good that it's Thor who helps her and gives hopes but a real ones because he's never seen Amora more vulnerable before than she is now and worrying about a family that she had always left behind her.

Yes, it is also a way for it to have identifying features, a dark blue but being clear that it is blue. Sylvie's thing is like that because she has more consideration for her adoptive family than her biological one without knowing that everything was a past mistake, it also gives her new visions of life just like feeling uncomfortable in the presence of her friend's mother who is her real mother but her life is not even remotely good, clearly preferring her adoptive mother and the curious talent regarding food that misses. Amora uses her magic to look like a competent detective looking at the photos and thinking more about the theory of Sylvie being her mother than the case itself, asking herself if that well-known couple, she could consider them grandparents if they are part of her family without knowing anything about Sylvie's true roots, she is also a little bothered by the issue of the cat that Sylvie does not leave at any time, always holding her in her arms when she finds her without even worrying about whether what she could see had anything to do with it or not

Yes, and that's why she commented days ago about the theory of Cause and Effect or Trial and Error, she is unpredictable at all times, her past defeats lead her to do what she used to do before, try and see the result and that is what which makes her someone who learns from her mistakes and tries to amend them, although altering them so that they fit with her vision or her plan.