Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Incredible Member

Glad we got a release date. I’m definitely checking this out.

A Bruce Wayne who is more Batman than Bruce Wayne and is off in a sense compared to normal people and society isn't quite sure what to think about him.

Even the Harley episode premise reminds me of the Magpie episode from Beware even if Magpie wasn't actually the therapist treating Bruce in that episode.

Speaking of Harley...I might be reading too much into it but I wonder if this is a byproduct of that rumored falling out between Bruce Timm and Paul Dini to where Timm is now doing HIS version of Harley and basically trying to turn her into a new thing rather than stay true to the characterization and personality Dini helped create her with. Granted they've been trying to separate her from Joker for a while so I guess that's not altogether too surprising but inverting the personality dynamic feels like it will really effect her characterization. And nobody writes Harley's personality as well as Dini (same with Joker).

Also making her Asian-American and no blonde hair in sight...though I guess her Harley suit is gold...I'm guessing she probably won't have the accent either.

I wonder if anyone who saw Commissioner Gordon will go "is that Lucius Fox?" I can kind of see now that they were trying to make Jim look like a race-bent version of his Golden Age self. Babs will also probably be adult-aged.

I do appreciate Golden Age Catwoman, Clayface, and Alfred. I'm curious if Alfred is really the only person Bruce is at all emotionally honest/vulnerable with, though he might not be.

Actually their take on Catwoman reminds me of Batwoman from the Brave and the Bold cartoon with a beautiful disenfranchised heiress donning a costume for thrills and to get back what she believes belongs to her.

Interesting that he's not obsessed with his parents' death but he's still "off" because of it.

For Commissioner Gordon seems like their based him off Jeffrey Wright's Commissioner Gordon from The Batman.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

OCS with no artwork: Amazing Gal ( Meta) , Johnny Wolf ( human) , Fang ( Anthropomorphic Great Dane), Helga Stonewall ( Troll/ Bearfolk), Victoria Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Jenkins Stonewall , Sophia Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), David Stonewall , The Amazon Queen Corinethia Xykiaff ( Troll / Bearfolk), Rocky Stonewall, Barracus Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Bell Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk),