Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    Someone on twitter made this.

Inspired by this

Original tweet- https://twitter.com/Lingi15/status/1782985634581446820
    I love it, its classy and elegant

Tom King will be writing Zatanna again but this time not in the goofy backup stories.

Too bad we won't see Daniel Sampere's art of Zatanna.

Wait Tony S Daniel isn't bad either. Actually he's pretty good. Let's hope he draws her in her classic costume. No braid and bangs bullshit.
    Reading some fellow Zatanna fans opinions at Twitter make me a little bit worry that DC just thought JLD as Diana team

I guess they'll still pull out JLD for occasional stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    I love it, its classy and elegant

Reading some fellow Zatanna fans opinions at Twitter make me a little bit worry that DC just thought JLD as Diana team
    I'm worried that actually might come true. The july issues of Superman and wonder woman are Tie-ins to the Absolute Power event. If Zatanna is going to be in the Superman comic then there's a possibility that the JLD team in Wonder woman comic might not include Zatanna.

That'll definitely piss me off. Superstar team of Tom King and Tony S Daniel come together to write/draw JLD and who's missing? Zatanna.

And if that issue is a banger then you can bet we'll see more JLD without Zee.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 05-03-2024 at 11:37 AM.

I'm worried that actually might come true. The july issues of Superman and wonder woman are Tie-ins to the Absolute Power event. If Zatanna is going to be in the Superman comic then there's a possibility that the JLD team in Wonder woman comic might not include Zatanna.

That'll definitely piss me off. Superstar team of Tom King and Tony S Daniel come together to write JLD and who's missing? Zatanna.
    Zee can multi-task .

Williamson better give Zatanna some epic moments and great lines in Superman #16.

Isn't Williamson the one who didn't give a shit about Zatanna in his Dark Crisis event? He forgot to put her name in Dick's eulogy and he also put the Upside Down man outside Zatanna. He's probably also the reason why JLD got canceled.

Williamson better give Zatanna some epic moments and great lines in Superman #16.

Isn't Williamson the one who didn't give a shit about Zatanna in his Dark Crisis event? He forgot to put her name in Dick's eulogy and he also put the Upside Down man outside Zatanna. He's probably also the reason why JLD got canceled.
    Yeah its Williamson and his bright idea of Dark Crisis. But at least he admitted his mistakes after our fellow fans pressed the issue to him on his Q&A and attempt to fix the issue with Zee secluded statue at the underground level

I doubt Williamson had anything to do with canceling JLD but I think he can write a good team-up issue.

There was a lot going on in Dark Crisis as to why it ended up the way it did.

Heard a rumor that Zatanna is gonna come out as bisexual in Bringing down the house. I welcome this change as she might get to be in Pride Specials each year.

Heard a rumor that Zatanna is gonna come out as bisexual in Bringing down the house. I welcome this change as she might get to be in Pride Specials each year.
    Feels like something people speculate about all the time. I kind of doubt it happens.

I do wonder how they can flesh out the romantic side with only 5 issues. I think it's fair criticism like on debate around Korrasami in Avatar

These variant covers she has been getting are so meh. I like that DC is employing these great artists to do them, but they all feel so similar. Most of these covers look the same generic bland shit with the same angle and about the same pose. But they could still use their imagination and think of some interesting situations to put Zee in.

The cover should at least be a little interesting. Like, put her on stage, but don't just stop there. Add a little something like monsters disguised as stage hands or a sniper's crosshair aimed at her head or someone trying to sabotage her death-defying act. So many stage magician props can be used to make it interesting.

Among the variant covers, only Alvaro's stands out, and I still have problems with it.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 05-07-2024 at 09:36 AM.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Feels like a genuine poster .

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hollywood walk of fame for Zee!

These variant covers she has been getting are so meh. I like that DC is employing these great artists to do them, but they all feel so similar. Most of these covers look the same generic bland shit with the same angle and about the same pose. But they could still use their imagination and think of some interesting situations to put Zee in.

The cover should at least be a little interesting. Like, put her on stage, but don't just stop there. Add a little something like monsters disguised as stage hands or a sniper's crosshair aimed at her head or someone trying to sabotage her death-defying act. So many stage magician props can be used to make it interesting.

Among the variant covers, only Alvaro's stands out, and I still have problems with it.
    Well I'm yearn for action pose for Zatanna. I like Your ide about Zee's death-defying arc plus the Magician props. Sword box seems a good starter
    Last edited by Mai Zen; 05-07-2024 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    Hollywood walk of fame for Zee!

Well I'm yearn for action pose for Zatanna. I like Your ide about Zee's death-defying arc plus the Magician props. Sword box seems a good starter
    Yeah. I can't seem to find it, but I remember I saved a beautiful piece of art of a hypnotized Wonder Woman about to put a bound and gagged Zatanna in a metal tank full of milk. It was like a homage to one of the Houdini's escape artist acts.

I wish some artists who do these variant cover would do something similar.