Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Spectacular Member
    The USS Enterprise 1701, no bloody A, B, C, or D

I've always wanted a Superman series that would progress in real time, from day 1 when Kal-El's rocket landed on Earth. Really watch him progress from Super-Tot to Superboy to Superman (can you tell I'm a Silver Age fan?) Yes, it'll take 20+ years for him to reach Metropolis and the odds of something like that working is unlikely, but I can always dream. The only question is setting: Does it start in 1916 (for a 1938 debut) or whatever present day it's published? If set in the modern day, you can think of it as the preparation for the next reboot.

Seeing Scott Snyder at the Gunn Superman set is more fuel for my theory he’s doing Absolute Superman.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Seeing Scott Snyder at the Gunn Superman set is more fuel for my theory he’s doing Absolute Superman.
    One of the handful of positives for his League tenure is that he seemed to both appreciate and celebrate Superman. So, if your hunch is true, it should be at the very least action packed and celebratory.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    One of the handful of positives for his League tenure is that he seemed to both appreciate and celebrate Superman. So, if your hunch is true, it should be at the very least action packed and celebratory.
    Yeah Snyder is good with action and Superman would benefit from a run that really focuses on that aspect. People like to say it’s not about the powers its about the heart/morals, and while that’s true Supes did debut in Action Comics. Fight scenes and “epic” storylines are part of the appeal.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/