Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    It is being reported that Resident Alien is unlikely to return for a 4th season on Syfy but it may move to USA Network at a drastically reduced episode budget. Article Link
    I hope they renew it, it is really a character driven show, we don't have to see Tudyk as an alien as much.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

A few friends of mine love it. They still are shocked I've not made time for it being a Firefly fan.
    I will, there are, as you all know, so many choices and life can get in the way. My backlog is big.
    The Big Bang Theory/og Night Court fan in me just two weeks ago binged both seasons of that revival with Melissa Rausch and was glad to hear of S3 pickup.

Resident Alien, hope you find a S4 somewhere!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

NCIS: Origins casting news.

P-Valley Season 3 casting news.

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 casting news.

Paramount+ with Showtime (what a stupid amalgamation of names) has renewed The Chi for a 7th season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Peacock has renewed Ted for a 2nd season.

NBC has renewed Law & Order: Organized Crime for a 5th season and has now officially confirmed that the series will move to Peacock.

Actor Taye Diggs will be returning to All-American for a guest appearance in Season 6. Presumably this will be a flashback since his character died back in Season 5. Article Link

Netflix has renewed Heartbreak High for a 3rd and final season.

Actress Peri Gilpin will be a recurring guest star on Season 2 of the Paramount+ Frasier revival series. Article Link

Nat Geo has renewed Trafficked and Animals Up Close. Article Link

General Hospital casting news.

Paramount+ has renewed Lioness for a 2nd season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.