Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

No bigger heels in Canada than a man that roots for Toronto.

Eddie is gonna Michael Jackson Perry's hair.

Trench and Parker are totally going to back Swerve up, aren't they?

Willow is becoming one hell of a promo. Hopefully she remains face and Moné either turns on her after the match or wins via shenanigans.

BTW, Skye was accosted at the ROH taping.

A man in the front row continued to make vulgar comments about Skye. Commenting on her body, calling her baby girl, the whole shabang. The whole match. Wouldn’t stop when people around him told him to STFU - he just got louder.

Aubrey Edwards finishes reffing the match and screams for him to be kicked out to security. Both AEW security and arena security are involved. Police are called when he put up a fight. He had a child with him.

Skye left the ring quickly and was very upset
    "When you've got so much to say, it's called gratitude /
    And that's right."
    -- Beastie Boys

I get the idea of having the Embassy turn on Swerve to solidify Swerve being a face, but he's barely ever with the group anyway so it falls flat.

They just better not have him split from Nana. He's one of the big reasons Swerve is a face to begin with.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Lilo & Stitch, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    No bigger heels in Canada than a man that roots for Toronto.

Eddie is gonna Michael Jackson Perry's hair.

Trench and Parker are totally going to back Swerve up, aren't they?

Willow is becoming one hell of a promo. Hopefully she remains face and Moné either turns on her after the match or wins via shenanigans.

BTW, Skye was accosted at the ROH taping.

A man in the front row continued to make vulgar comments about Skye. Commenting on her body, calling her baby girl, the whole shabang. The whole match. Wouldn’t stop when people around him told him to STFU - he just got louder.

Aubrey Edwards finishes reffing the match and screams for him to be kicked out to security. Both AEW security and arena security are involved. Police are called when he put up a fight. He had a child with him.

Skye left the ring quickly and was very upset
    damn wrestlers these days, what do you think bill watts would've said to if she came cryin about some mark in the front row being mean to her?? then again those were the days when the MARKZ were in the front row not in the god damn ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I get the idea of having the Embassy turn on Swerve to solidify Swerve being a face, but he's barely ever with the group anyway so it falls flat.

They just better not have him split from Nana. He's one of the big reasons Swerve is a face to begin with.
    i had forgot swerve was part of a crew.

when the time is right though nana turning on swerve could be a big thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    when the time is right though nana turning on swerve could be a big thing.
    Conversely, if they wanted to turn Swerve heel again, having him turn on Nana would be instant heat.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Lilo & Stitch, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I was wondering it they would bring up how Vince's era ended on the episode so it was nice that they did.

At first it seemed like Ole made the right decision to push Barnett out because there did seem to be some shady dealings with the money going on. But it turned out to be a bad decision because of how Barnett got his revenge. But I can't quite blame Ole for his actions. If someone was stealing my money, I wouldn't be looking down the road at possible ramifications, I'd want to deal with it right then and there.

After 5 seasons, is there a lot left that hasn't been explored?
    I think an episode about Sable's 1999 lawsuit would be interesting. Then there's Louie Spicolli, Balls Mahoney, Axl Rotten...