Page 182 of 195 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 2925

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I loved the spot where we see Michael Hayes doing his wild promos…cut to modern day Jimmy Garvin.

“His momma must have had a tough time with him (about Hayes)”. Lol
    That was funny.

Dok Hendrix was wild back in his day LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    He’s hardcore.

Hope the bus didn’t give him any ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yeah, I couldn't see Drew leaving.

He's in a pretty high profile position now in WWE.
    Makes me think he’s getting the belt back at the Clash PLE now.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    And attended a broadway show afterward. Darby is something else
    Forget the bus...

Forget the Broadway show...

Look who he is with at the show.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

On hearing how Darby got beaten up by the bus , Tony moved quick

IMG_2238.jpg
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Nic Nemeth is the new AAA Mega Champion.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty;6798211...

Look who he is with at the show.
    I don't know who that is

I don't know who that is
    Neither did I. Looked up the name, and he's an artist.

Random thought on my part, but sometimes I wonder why Kevin Nash wasn’t in WrestleMania The Arcade Game.

IMG_0015.jpg

He was champion at the time too so WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Random thought on my part, but sometimes I wonder why Kevin Nash wasn’t in WrestleMania The Arcade Game.

IMG_0015.jpg

He was champion at the time too so WTF.
    Not even as Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Not even as Diesel?
    Big Daddy Cool wasn’t in it at all. So weird.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

This was the line to meet Cody Rhodes before Smackdown

https://twitter.com/CastagnaTiffany/...14422544363618

This was the line to meet Cody Rhodes before Smackdown

https://twitter.com/CastagnaTiffany/...14422544363618
    I like Cody but I'm not standing in line 3 to 4 hrs.

Al Snow was discussing the sad Trevor Lee video where he was crying about his release. Al summed it up and how things worked in the old days and today's era.

- Snow brought up how back in the territory days , you could say...start in Ohio/Michigan for Sheik's territory. Well you work there awhile and Sheik will tell you , well we don't have anything for you left. So you gotta move on...you call around and say Memphis tells you to come down and you work there awhile building a name , reinventing yourself and going on to each territory til Sheik calls you back way later and now your fresh again and perhaps bigger attraction due to the territories you built your name in.

- When Cody and Drew left , Al praised it. Because as he told fans then ...maybe they can reivent themselves and become bigger attractions to return later. Which they did.

- Al put over that , yeah its not easy out there without guaranteed checks every week in your mail box. Your gonna have to hustle more but a talent , if they really want it...can go elsewhere today and work. And grow themselves...

Perhaps one of the funniest , insane backstage fight stories happened in WWF back in early 1990s. Its how Koko B. Ware was fired and its sad because Koko was innocent to....a point.

- Koko claims they were overseas on a tour. A WWF executive who had been hired who was a former hockey player , was trying to pick fights while drinking there. Koko claims he was playing the piano in the motel bar when he saw the guy getting into it was Shawn Michaels.

"I'm tired of all you phony a--- wrestlers. Vince got me watching you phony a-- " as he shoved Shawn. Koko walked over and as he claims tried to calm everyone down.

Then the guy shoved him and Koko was gonna let it go. Its when the dude he claims hit him , it was ALL OVER. Koko claims he beat the guy down in the motel bar , they get the executive out of there.

Later as people are buzzing about the fight Marty Jannetty is angry because the guy picked a fight with Shawn. Now HE wants to go kick this dudes ass comically and he starts a search , making Koko go along. Where they get his room key so Marty can fight him now.

- Somehow this executive is found later and goes after Koko again and ...again Koko this time beats him so bad , he leaves him a bloody mess.

- Patterson or Brisco came to Koko soon after and told him he needed to go home. That Vince would wanna talk to him over this. Hogan however tried to over rule them and as Koko claims , Hulk was having issues with this guy. But Vince told him , that Koko had to leave the tour.

- At home Koko spoke to Vince who wasn't happy. Telling him he couldn't have him beating up executives from office , even if he was right in a way. But he wasn't all the way right to do what he did (it was a weird deal) but Koko seemed to understand. Vince himself said the office guy shouldn't have put his hands on wrestlers either.

But he had to fire Koko and it was after 10 years there.

I don't know who that is
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Neither did I. Looked up the name, and he's an artist.
    The covers of a few Black Flag releases are art by that artist.

He also designed that bands logo.