Page 191 of 202 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 3017

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Ligaments do not grow like muscle, they just stretch and with the age of bigger and stronger, ligaments don't stand a chance...
    Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    But they do more with them. The guys today are more athletic and do more in the ring compared to the big men of old, where they just Frankensteined around the ring and did a pin. You can't keep putting torque on those ligaments and expect all to be ok...
    Frequent ligament injuries are a sign of steroid use.

I'm taking about all these JOINT injuries going around.

Elbow, wrist, knee, ankle, etc. Lots of elbows lately.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So we found out about how Flair spent $1500 bucks at the pizza place. He handed a waitress or server there a $1,000 tip. Which ok...its a nice gesture but Ric obviously still has issues drinking as we see.

Ric should apologize to the people there obviously and to show good will....sign one of his suits or something for the owner or the manager he was giving hell to.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

ric flair is a garbage human being, in other news water is wet.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    “Drew your a choke artist. I’m a choke artist myself, aren’t I Pat…” - Punk.
    that was a good one

decent choke

beautiful technique, now that's art

They aired the Black Saturday episode of Darkside of the Ring. Which I'm sure Ole Anderson spent the last near 40 years realizing he had messed up in a situation here.

- Ole had bought into the territory and sensing he could do more...decided to push the older , more savvy man out later. Plus its like Jim Barnett had issues joining the NWA for awhile until they did. He was openly gay and they seemed to hold it against him til they couldn't any longer. So Ole saw a guy that he could push out.

- While its claimed Barnett was cooking the books to pay for his costs of course ...a lot is shown that Barnett was doing things to keep the promotion ahead. Paying off folks in authority , getting buildings , getting top talent etc. A fact later Gerald Brisco details Ole seemed to have a problem doing as he wasn't bringing in top talent and the payoffs suffered.

- Ole's pushing out Barnett helped Vince get the territory and time slot , then sell it and Wrestlemania would later set Vince on a path of domination for nearly 40 years.

- A comparison is made by Cornette to how the stock sale of Georgia territory to Vince , echoes the stock sale moves he made to sell the entire company out to Endeavor nearly 40 years later.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I was wondering it they would bring up how Vince's era ended on the episode so it was nice that they did.

At first it seemed like Ole made the right decision to push Barnett out because there did seem to be some shady dealings with the money going on. But it turned out to be a bad decision because of how Barnett got his revenge. But I can't quite blame Ole for his actions. If someone was stealing my money, I wouldn't be looking down the road at possible ramifications, I'd want to deal with it right then and there.

After 5 seasons, is there a lot left that hasn't been explored?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I was wondering it they would bring up how Vince's era ended on the episode so it was nice that they did.

At first it seemed like Ole made the right decision to push Barnett out because there did seem to be some shady dealings with the money going on. But it turned out to be a bad decision because of how Barnett got his revenge. But I can't quite blame Ole for his actions. If someone was stealing my money, I wouldn't be looking down the road at possible ramifications, I'd want to deal with it right then and there.

You could do a whole season on GLOW alone.

There's so much left!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Well as Briscos showed , they too had the same issues with Ole and money they felt he was holding. So what the company really needed was an open book keeping situation. Someone who could do the books and show the owners where money was going etc....

WWE got a temporary deal to finish out RAW on USA till the Netflix deal starts.

Also, WWE sent Sapp his apology cheese he demanded.

And, Saudi and WWE are reworking their deal. Sounds like actual WrestleMania or Royal Rumble will be there.

Get ready for ... equal to or greater than WM!

No bigger heels in Canada than a man that roots for Toronto.

Eddie is gonna Michael Jackson Perry's hair.

Trench and Parker are totally going to back Swerve up, aren't they?

Willow is becoming one hell of a promo. Hopefully she remains face and Moné either turns on her after the match or wins via shenanigans.

BTW, Skye was accosted at the ROH taping.

A man in the front row continued to make vulgar comments about Skye. Commenting on her body, calling her baby girl, the whole shabang. The whole match. Wouldn’t stop when people around him told him to STFU - he just got louder.

Aubrey Edwards finishes reffing the match and screams for him to be kicked out to security. Both AEW security and arena security are involved. Police are called when he put up a fight. He had a child with him.

Skye left the ring quickly and was very upset

I get the idea of having the Embassy turn on Swerve to solidify Swerve being a face, but he's barely ever with the group anyway so it falls flat.

They just better not have him split from Nana. He's one of the big reasons Swerve is a face to begin with.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    No bigger heels in Canada than a man that roots for Toronto.

Eddie is gonna Michael Jackson Perry's hair.

Trench and Parker are totally going to back Swerve up, aren't they?

Willow is becoming one hell of a promo. Hopefully she remains face and Moné either turns on her after the match or wins via shenanigans.

BTW, Skye was accosted at the ROH taping.

A man in the front row continued to make vulgar comments about Skye. Commenting on her body, calling her baby girl, the whole shabang. The whole match. Wouldn’t stop when people around him told him to STFU - he just got louder.

Aubrey Edwards finishes reffing the match and screams for him to be kicked out to security. Both AEW security and arena security are involved. Police are called when he put up a fight. He had a child with him.

Skye left the ring quickly and was very upset
    damn wrestlers these days, what do you think bill watts would've said to if she came cryin about some mark in the front row being mean to her?? then again those were the days when the MARKZ were in the front row not in the god damn ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I get the idea of having the Embassy turn on Swerve to solidify Swerve being a face, but he's barely ever with the group anyway so it falls flat.

They just better not have him split from Nana. He's one of the big reasons Swerve is a face to begin with.
    i had forgot swerve was part of a crew.

when the time is right though nana turning on swerve could be a big thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    when the time is right though nana turning on swerve could be a big thing.
    Conversely, if they wanted to turn Swerve heel again, having him turn on Nana would be instant heat.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

I think an episode about Sable's 1999 lawsuit would be interesting. Then there's Louie Spicolli, Balls Mahoney, Axl Rotten...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Jerry Lawler, Eddie Gilbert, the 1975 plane crash, the original screwjob, AJPW talent Exodus,

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Jerry Lawler, Eddie Gilbert, the 1975 plane crash, the original screwjob, AJPW talent Exodus,
    They haven't even covered half to be honest.