Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    nah I want to see MORE of Attilan. Also political stories about royalty in the vein of Dune or Game of Thrones.
    I like the idea of an older, wiser Inhuman culture, all over the world, that merely watched and waited while Kraketoa was going on.

Does anyone ever read and tell us Black Bolt's thoughts? Have we ever seen or known his thoughts?

Maybe he is born silent for another reason. To keep a very big secret. (the older wiser Inhuman culture throughout the world or the universe even)
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Niffleheim

We were right it was Feige All Along

“It was funny watching when the whole Kamala stuff was going down,” Ziglar says in the interview. “He (Wells) had told me months before the plan, which was, Feige was like, ‘Hey, I don’t do this very often but, can you please do this to make things in line with Marvel because we have some stuff we want to do with Kamala,’ so he (Wells) was like, ‘F***, I’m the guy that drew the short straw? People are going to be very mad that I have to kill Ms. Marvel.”

https://comicsxf.com/2024/04/16/msma...-feige-ziglar/
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Honestly was expecting that orange stuff they killed jean and Iceman with to be made with Terrigen.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    If they had that in their arsenal why wasn't it used sooner? Isn't Terrigen Mist poisonous to all mutants except for Ms. Marvel (who of course is immune due to her also being an Inhuman)?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    We were right it was Feige All Along

“It was funny watching when the whole Kamala stuff was going down,” Ziglar says in the interview. “He (Wells) had told me months before the plan, which was, Feige was like, ‘Hey, I don’t do this very often but, can you please do this to make things in line with Marvel because we have some stuff we want to do with Kamala,’ so he (Wells) was like, ‘F***, I’m the guy that drew the short straw? People are going to be very mad that I have to kill Ms. Marvel.”

https://comicsxf.com/2024/04/16/msma...-feige-ziglar/
    When people posted Sana Amanat's interview about how it was always intended, my thought was that she's not above lying to support the editorial line (that could go either way, but there was certainly an inconsistency). So this confirmation that Feige asked for the change seems very plausible to me too.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Free comic book day ultimates confirmed that Black Bolt is dead in the new ultimate universe. One of the many heroes The maker prevented from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    The concepts behind the whole Krakoa scenario might have worked much better as an Inhumans pitch than an X-franchise pitch. Much less retconning of Moira/Krakoa/Apocalypse/everyone's characterizations. An Inhuman/Nu-Human sovereign state, with it's own territory (perhaps split between city-zones in the Blue Area, Himalayas, Ortallan, High Attilan flying in international waters, the Savage Land, etc.?), it's own detractors, it's own advanced tech (no need to have Krakoa poop out drugs and teleporters, the Inhumans already have access to some Kree tech, and 1000s of years of their own super-science from the various super-smart Inhumans over the years), etc. It would certainly be an interesting 'What If?'.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Maybe that would had been a better approach instead the whole terrigen mist running around. The Nu-Humans come from the other cities and that is. Any conflict with the X-Men franchise would had been avoided that way.

But honestly, would had been the destruction of Attilan and the inhumans becoming refugees in the world, having to adapt to the human societies and customs. Some would embrace them, some would reject them and a lot of potential stories could come from that.

I'm not a fan of the Krakoa era for the X-men/mutants, but I think all of these idea could have worked great for the Inhumans. It could have been a nice direction for them to go in.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I'm not a fan of the Krakoa era for the X-men/mutants, but I think all of these idea could have worked great for the Inhumans. It could have been a nice direction for them to go in.
    Jonathan Hickman's Krakoan Era X-MEN books are an excellent INHUMANS line...
    If only Marvel hadn't created an either/or factor with the species with the film rights fallout.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

As whatever race or species they are, the Inhumans have existed in the Marvel Universe for quite a very long time.

It is hard to believe that they could be so done in, when as we are noting, the incredible access to science.

But they were meant to be a Hidden race and it always plays to their strengths.
    Still I love some of these ideas.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Oooh, is this some new FF book with the Inhumans?

I see Crystal in the background looking like her "old self" again.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Oooh, is this some new FF book with the Inhumans?

I see Crystal in the background looking like her "old self" again.
    Nah it's the same run I think Ross was just having fun with the cover. The solicitation didn't mention anyone besides the F4 family.

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Nah it's the same run I think Ross was just having fun with the cover. The solicitation didn't mention anyone besides the F4 family.
    Ahhh...I was so hoping, lol.

Thank you for the info.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Krakoa only worked because it was the X-Men. They are fan favorites, and had been in rough times for a long time, both in-universe (constant extinction events) and out-of-universe (awful creative teams, displaced from focus). Krakoa was a much needed change of pace. Do it with anybody else, and everybody would be asking "who do they think they are?"