Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Probably my favorite title this week. It was nice to see Cobra Commander have the upper hand against Destro for once. (I grew real tired of the Larry Hama Destro constantly being 5 steps ahead of every character in the later Marvel run, as well as the Joes never just arresting him.)

I also love that Cobra Commander was wearing the "Old Snake" trenchcoat from his one episode appearance in the Transformers cartoon.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

One of my favorite issues from the Marvel run was issue #57, when Major Bludd was masquerading as Destro, so I'm going to check it out as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Probably my favorite title this week. It was nice to see Cobra Commander have the upper hand against Destro for once. (I grew real tired of the Larry Hama Destro constantly being 5 steps ahead of every character in the later Marvel run, as well as the Joes never just arresting him.)

I also love that Cobra Commander was wearing the "Old Snake" trenchcoat from his one episode appearance in the Transformers cartoon.
    Yeah! Truly Iconic (IMHO):

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Yeah! Truly Iconic (IMHO):

"Poor Mr. Drath. Not quite ssssmart enough, were you?"

Awesome moment, blew my little mind as a child. I also noticed he was wearing Serpentor's gauntlets. Hinting that he managed to dispose of his usurper at some point in the Sunbow continuity.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"