Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I wonder if people are going to be poring over old films trying to spot a frame with a blonde pilot... (like Rex being on Endor) We'll probably see at least one click-baity image.

The Death Star was also given the name Project Celestial Power, although I think that was mainly for the superlaser/kyber stuff, under the cover of using Kyber as a renewable power source, while "Stardust" was the overall project (The battle station itself).

I think according to the tie-in novel it's what Galen assumed he was doing before digging a bit deeper.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    The Death Star was also given the name Project Celestial Power, although I think that was mainly for the superlaser/kyber stuff, under the cover of using Kyber as a renewable power source, while "Stardust" was the overall project (The battle station itself).

I think according to the tie-in novel it's what Galen assumed he was doing before digging a bit deeper.
    "We need to focus all this renewable energy into a giant laser."

Galen: Okay, that sounds legit.

In the novel, one of the things that wakens Galen up that this might be not used for good purposes is that one of the Crystal experiments malfunctions destroying a city.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth