Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

It could be because the current Avengers run is so heavily focused on action with little downtime of the Avengers interacting with one another that we don't get to see Kate's sassiness. With that said I agree she's more generic in this Avengers group. Kate is a leader type character of her generation and when she's not she falls to the background. Many of her young quips might go over Cap, Hercules, and Quicksilver's heads. Which in itself would be entertaining. I'm not saying she can't work with older characters but I think her in a group of mostly adults changes her dynamic and interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    It could be because the current Avengers run is so heavily focused on action with little downtime of the Avengers interacting with one another that we don't get to see Kate's sassiness. With that said I agree she's more generic in this Avengers group. Kate is a leader type character of her generation and when she's not she falls to the background. Many of her young quips might go over Cap, Hercules, and Quicksilver's heads. Which in itself would be entertaining. I'm not saying she can't work with older characters but I think her in a group of mostly adults changes her dynamic and interactions.
    Also she and Hazmat kind of overlap in terms of their speaking style even if Hazmat is more cynical and sardonic.