Hello, everyone!

Okay, I'm sure most of you now know the news that was announced at SXSW, regarding the new X-Men books Marvel is creating, and hopefully the fact that I am writing one of the core three books, UNCANNY X-MEN, as well.

It's been KILLING all of us on the books not to be able to talk about it. The art, the new characters, the big things happening...it's still early and it's vital that the current brilliant teams be allowed to finish the landmark story the have been working on for the past five years, so I can't get into too much SPECIFIC detail. But I thought it'd be fun to have a thread here, since I know so many X-readers post here.

I didn't want to mess up the other threads, readers deserve to post what they think without worrying about 'offending' someone who works on the books. So I started this one so those can stay like they are now without changing out of politeness or whatever.

There's a LOT I can't discuss yet. BUT! It's perfectly 100% okay to talk about your feelings about past stories, future stories, characters you hope to see, whatever you like. If I don't answer SPECIFICALLY, it's likely because I can't.

But I will be reading the stuff and hopefully we can have some fun.

This is a dream book for me. Like most of you, I remember the first time I really experienced the X-Men and how I became completely obsessed with them. To see the art coming in, not just from DAVID MARQUEZ for god's sake, but also all the other books, it's unbelievable. Just a big pile of joy every day.

I'm excited. I promise, we're working every day to tell the best stories we can.

Feel free to post whatever you like, hope you enjoyed the sneak peeks!

ACK, this is exciting!