Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

The Supergirl: Candor arc had a story hinted at, but never done. It involved Power Girl fighting Saturn Queen and her henchmen in a war through time for the soul of Supergirl, or somesuch. PG, who seemed to be immune to SQ's powers, was said by SQ herself to have fought for SG, who SQ seemed to want for reasons other than simply marrying Ultraman. They never followed up on that, and I wish they would.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    The Supergirl: Candor arc had a story hinted at, but never done. It involved Power Girl fighting Saturn Queen and her henchmen in a war through time for the soul of Supergirl, or somesuch. PG, who seemed to be immune to SQ's powers, was said by SQ herself to have fought for SG, who SQ seemed to want for reasons other than simply marrying Ultraman. They never followed up on that, and I wish they would.
    oooh yeah..... that was a weird one. the reasons for that arc happening were very.... strange....

Two Justice League projects that were interrupted or discarded due to company events. Kurt Busiek's run on JLA after Syndicate Rules, which I've seen discussed about in the "ask Kurt Busiek" thread, and that seemed quite exciting. However, appearently, it was derailed by DC's editorial plans to disband the League with the events of Identity Crises and Infinite Crises.
    The other has already been mentioned here. the JLI series after Justice League Generation Lost, which never got to happen due to the Flashpoint reboot, and the following New 52.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Two Justice League projects that were interrupted or discarded due to company events. Kurt Busiek's run on JLA after Syndicate Rules, which I've seen discussed about in the "ask Kurt Busiek" thread, and that seemed quite exciting. However, appearently, it was derailed by DC's editorial plans to disband the League with the events of Identity Crises and Infinite Crises.
    The other has already been mentioned here. the JLI series after Justice League Generation Lost, which never got to happen due to the Flashpoint reboot, and the following New 52.

Peace
    Wait, Busiek's JLA run was supposed to be longer..?

Gleason's Robin Son Of Batman Chapters 2 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Wait, Busiek's JLA run was supposed to be longer..?
    Só I heard. Busiek later on adapted some of the ideas he had in the Superman:Camelot Falls storyline. But, of course, the foccus was shifted to Superman.

Peace[

What the H-E-double-hockey-sticks happened with Lord Malvolio and the fact that Hal was wearing his ring during "Emerald Twilight?"

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Amazing Member

id like to see the titans book that phil jimenez had planned to do before the new52 stuff happened with cyborg and donna troy in what would had them becoming a couple.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kefkaroth View Post
    id like to see the titans book that phil jimenez had planned to do before the new52 stuff happened with cyborg and donna troy in what would had them becoming a couple.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post

https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/4639710.html

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post

Peace
    That was one of many projects that were slated to spin off Brighest Day/General Lost, which included:
    -Robinson Hawkman
    -Clevinger Firestorm
    -a Robinson JSA (I think)
    -the Johns/Lee Justice League

I am pretty sure Animal Man and Swamp Thing and Rotworld were all pre-FP projects spinning off of Brightest Day.

Didio really kicked Johns in the teeth with the reboot all just to save his own ass.

I guess if the timeline is rebooted and things like Zero Hour didn't happen, then wouldn't the whole thing revealed during Judgment Day about Booster Gold knowing the details of some major disaster (last time it was the Overmaster) need a redo?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    What the H-E-double-hockey-sticks happened with Lord Malvolio and the fact that Hal was wearing his ring during "Emerald Twilight?"
    Now *there's* a memory-holed plot point that I'd love to have a few pages dedicated to resolving, even if it's in a funny, off-handed kind of way.

Me, I want a definitive answer to "who the heck built Monarch's armor in the first place?" I mean, the armor that Hawk put on was the armor belonging to the older Hawk. So where did old Hank (a notorious lunkhead) get this "I can defeat all super-heroes" armor in the first place? And don't give me no bootstrap paradox silliness - I want answers

And who was Lyta Trevor's father?

Quote Originally Posted by ducklord View Post
    And who was Lyta Trevor's father?
    I always assumed Steve Trevor. I figured that was WHY she was named Trevor. Is there any reason to dispute that?