Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ducklord View Post
    Now *there's* a memory-holed plot point that I'd love to have a few pages dedicated to resolving, even if it's in a funny, off-handed kind of way.

Me, I want a definitive answer to "who the heck built Monarch's armor in the first place?" I mean, the armor that Hawk put on was the armor belonging to the older Hawk. So where did old Hank (a notorious lunkhead) get this "I can defeat all super-heroes" armor in the first place? And don't give me no bootstrap paradox silliness - I want answers

And who was Lyta Trevor's father?
    Post-crisis.
    I figured it was the bronze age Sandman, Garrett Sanford.

It would explain why Brute and Glob were keeping a close watch on her and her boyfriend Hector.

The Meta reason being, pre-crisis Garrett’s origin debut the same pre-crisis issue that Lyta was introduced.
    So post-crisis instead of hitting Diana, he would have done it to Helena.

Mark Shaw/Manhunter/Dumas is becoming the new AZRAEL of the Order of St Dumas and all the connections the shared names implied... as seen in MANHUNTER series by Marc Andreyko
    Last edited by Thirteen; 05-09-2024 at 12:31 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Way back in the day - I believe it was after the Justice League Grey Man story, there was meant to be a DC Event that involved a war between The Lords of Order and Lords of Chaos, never happened unfortunately. If done today, it would be a good way to bring back Kent and Inza Nelson as Dr Fate or Fates

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Kent Nelson View Post
    Way back in the day - I believe it was after the Justice League Grey Man story, there was meant to be a DC Event that involved a war between The Lords of Order and Lords of Chaos, never happened unfortunately. If done today, it would be a good way to bring back Kent and Inza Nelson as Dr Fate or Fates
    That seems pretty much an artifact of the Post-Crisis Dick Giordano era of DC. DC seems to have pretty much abadoned the Lords of Chaos/Order concept by the 2000s when Didio had them all killed offpanel for Days of Vengeance Infinite Crisis. Much like the metagene, they are both concepts which were later resurrected in the Young Justice show, which was helmed by a former assistant editor from that era.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    That seems pretty much an artifact of the Post-Crisis Dick Giordano era of DC. DC seems to have pretty much abadoned the Lords of Chaos/Order concept by the 2000s when Didio had them all killed offpanel for Days of Vengeance Infinite Crisis. Much like the metagene, they are both concepts which were later resurrected in the Young Justice show, which was helmed by a former assistant editor from that era.
    My personal head canon for "Witch's Ghost" is that, since Scooby Doo takes place in the DC universe, the events in Witch's Ghost make the most sense if it's a conflict fueled by the Lords of Chaos and Order. Who the heck are these guys and why do they have power?

Thorn(Sally McKnight)... doesn't have any real powers. She might have a tiny ability to wield magic, but very minor. Just enough to use the book to seal Sarah. Normal people CAN'T use magic! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_CaXjx4VvM

The in-universe explanation for Sarah Ravencroft having powers is.... basically just "for teh evulz". Most of the time in the movie spent explaining back story... we get lore dumped by a guy named Ben Ravencroft... who is Sarah's descendant and wannabe acolyte. Sarah... doesn't even care. She's seemingly just a conduit for dark forces at this point... like genuine supernatural evil.

Doesn't make sense on it's own, but if you see it as a clash between Lords of Chaos and Lords of Order.... then the book is just a weapon created by the Lords of Order, and Sarah a dark disciple of the Lords of Chaos.
    Last edited by marhawkman; 05-10-2024 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    I think they were last used in Rebirth's JLD.

Mighty Member

Abandoned movie scripts turned into comics.

Nic cage Superman lives
    George Miller's justice league
    Snyder cut Apocalyptic Batman and joker vs darkseid...