Another month has passed in the mighty Age of Marvels manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project.

Follow all the latest developments at CBR’S AGE OF MARVELS BULLPEN!

Now, without further ado, Age of Marvels' monthly sales tally and voting results for March-April 2024!

TOTAL SALES: 109!
TOP SELLING TITLE: ACADEMY X #4, AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #63, BLACK PANTHER #2, VALIANT CAPTAIN AMERICA #64, E⨂CELSIOR #14, F² Ω, THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #1, THE MIGHTY THOR #64, X-MEN: RED & SILVER #3, UNCANNY ⨂-MEN #63, and VENOM: AGENT OF SHIELD COLLECTED EDITION with 8!

BREAKDOWN:

ACADEMY X #4 - 8
AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #63 - 8
BLACK PANTHER #2 - 8
VALIANT CAPTAIN AMERICA #64 - 8
E⨂CELSIOR #14 - 8
F² Ω - 8
THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #1 - 8
THE MIGHTY THOR #64 - 8
X-MEN: RED & SILVER #3 - 8
UNCANNY ⨂-MEN #63 - 8
VENOM: AGENT OF SHIELD COLLECTED EDITION - 8
AMAZING FANTASY #48 – 7
HULK IN SPACE #2 - 7
THE INITIATIVE #3 - 7

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! I will be updating reward points shortly.