Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    I like these suggestions, though Puma was a good guy as far as I remember, despite being an occasional Spidey antagonist.

For other heroes that were around back then I will suggest:

Sunfire
    Captain Britain
    Black Panther
    Doctor Strange
    Paladin
    Moon Knight
    The Black Cat
    Namor
    Namorita
    The Valkyrie

For bad guys:

The Leader
    Loki
    Atuma
    Mystique
    The Juggernaut
    Sabertooth
    The Tarantula
    Super-Skrull

edit: dare we add the Micronauts and Rom the Space Knight to the mix?
    Heroes:
    Random Eternals (Ikaris or Thena, Sersi might be a bit 'too big for the room') or Inhumans (Medusa and Crystal were the most commonly used back then). Black Knight. Blade. Nova. Hercules. Hellstrom. Ghost Rider. Luke Cage & Iron Fist. Brother Blood.

Villains:
    Mandarin. Sandman. Baron Mordo. Ghost. Baron Zemo. Abomination. Nightmare. D'Spayre. Bullseye. Kingpin. Tiger Shark. Diablo. Terrax the Tamer. Red Ghost. Melter. Unicorn. Steel Serpent. Dracula. Arnim Zola. Dragon Man. Mad Thinker. Gamora. Thanos!

And the idea of a rando Micronauts character like Prince Acroyear or Baron Karza, or Rom character like Hybrid (the mutant / dire wraith hybrid) or Starshine could be fun!
    Last edited by Sutekh; 05-10-2024 at 01:49 AM.

As for the other Secret Wars, I once wrote Ultimate Secret Wars. The story starts the same, but instead of a life raft with the Cabal, the Maker, and Miles, there is a life raft filled with most of the Ultimate heroes who were still around at that point, and it will be up to them to restore the multiverse.