Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is a new Era for Betsy , no more krakoa , new body , and on her home which is X-force with her girlfriend and teamates.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knightpryde View Post
    This is a new Era for Betsy , no more krakoa , new body , and on her home which is X-force with her girlfriend and teamates.
    Seems like the same Betsy since mystery in madripoor…which is British Betsy that went thru krakoa. Betsy Braddock is a great character(one of my faves) and I’m glad she’s in this book whether she is much different or not from previous iterations(doesn’t seem different from krakoa era just a different mission).

I’m looking forward to sage getting some development, like damn give her a trait/hobby or someone to smooch or even hate or foil for her.

Yea I'm a sage fan too , they made her a alchoolhic characteriture really hope that's not it anymore . She's very under utilised and is deserving of a plot.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knightpryde View Post
    Yea I'm a sage fan too , they made her a alchoolhic characteriture really hope that's not it anymore . She's very under utilised and is deserving of a plot.
    The krakoa era gave Sage alcohol, and Polaris/Lorna coffee as character development. Hope this new xforce era goes deeper than that.

Quote Originally Posted by mbm721 View Post
    The krakoa era gave Sage alcohol, and Polaris/Lorna coffee as character development. Hope this new xforce era goes deeper than that.
    We need Forge: Gatorade Junkie in this new era
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver