Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    I could be wrong, but my understanding is that "Tessa" was the identity she assumed when she infiltrated the Inner Circle, not her real name.
    I always read it as her name but i could be wrong. And according to the writer i am lol
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by mbm721 View Post
    The krakoa era gave Sage alcohol, and Polaris/Lorna coffee as character development. Hope this new xforce era goes deeper than that.
    We need Forge: Gatorade Junkie in this new era
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Dude, I would LOVE IT if you gave Forge a birth name. He’s one of my favorite characters and it always sucks that he’s never had a real name to go by like (almost) everyone else.
    I think Fred Perry would be the perfect name for Forge
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Mr. Thorne is there anything more that you can share with us about Tank?

Quote Originally Posted by UncannySurge View Post
    Mr. Thorne is there anything more that you can share with us about Tank?
    1) I am EXTREMELY amused at all the guessing and giant pronouncements about what we're doing with various new characters/mutants.

2) Tank is a member of Forge's version of X-Force.

Are you allowed to say how far you’ve outlined to?

Also random sidebar for everyone else. Forge can create anything and Greycrow can build any weapon?

Redjack i just like to say I am Happy to see Surge again. Looking forward to what she goes through
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    I think Fred Perry would be the perfect name for Forge
    Gred Weasel Eye?

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I always read it as her name but i could be wrong. And according to the writer i am lol
    The thing is, Claremont did some retconning when he decided he wanted to bring Sage into the X-Men, so at one point Tessa might have been meant to be her real name, but since the revelation that she was a mole for Xavier it wouldn't make sense for her to have used her real name. From what I have read since that, my impression is that it isn't her actual name.

The thing is, Claremont did some retconning when he decided he wanted to bring Sage into the X-Men, so at one point Tessa might have been meant to be her real name, but since the revelation that she was a mole for Xavier it wouldn't make sense for her to have used her real name. From what I have read since that, my impression is that it isn't her actual name.
    Alrighty sounds good
    X-Men Forever

Ultimate Member

Tessa the 'human computer' was really interesting to me. Sage, with her weird combination of computer brain, telepathy, ability to detect and unlock mutant powers and whatever the hell other powers she's had strapped on in the last decade or so, not so much. Like so many characters, for me, the more powers got strapped onto her, the less interesting she became.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Tessa the 'human computer' was really interesting to me. Sage, with her weird combination of computer brain, telepathy, ability to detect and unlock mutant powers and whatever the hell other powers she's had strapped on in the last decade or so, not so much. Like so many characters, for me, the more powers got strapped onto her, the less interesting she became.
    Agreed and co-signed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Then you will enjoy xforce.

Can you tease anything about Surge?

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Are you allowed to say how far you’ve outlined to?

Also random sidebar for everyone else. Forge can create anything and Greycrow can build any weapon?
    I have plans for at least two multi-issue arcs. My arcs are not short. For example. Green Lantern went a little over a year. that was one arc of a proposed three. Xforce isn’t anywhere near as lore heavy and I’m not writing the equivalent of two books at once so the pacing and tone will be massively different.