View Poll Results: What Wonder Woman villain should get their own comic/movie/TV show showcase?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cheetah (any version you prefer)

9 32.14%
  • Silver Swan

4 14.29%
  • Dr. Psycho

2 7.14%
  • Circe

13 46.43%
  • Other (tell us who)

4 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default What WW foe you think deserves (or would sustain) the Joker [film] treatment?

Alright, after seeing the just-released teaser for Joker: Folie à Deux (which, in my opinion, looks amazingly intriguing)
    I have got to ask: out of all the Wonder Woman villains that we know, love and/or love to hate, which one do you think could, should,
    deserves or you'd like to see getting the Joker/Harley Quinn/Venom treatment? Meaning, many forms of media exploring their psyche, their motivations,
    their emotional/psychological landscapes, etc?

My # 1 choice would be Priscilla Rich's Cheetah, taking elements from Marston's original & Alex Ross's reimagining. After her, Helen Alexandros, Dr. Edgar Cizko and Circe seem like the most fitting subjects for a full-fledged psychological/emotional dive into what makes them tick.

ETA: I also think Dr. Poison as portrayed in Jenkins' Wonder Woman could be interesting to explore. I'd love to see a comic book that focuses on that version of the character.
    Last edited by HestiasHearth; 04-10-2024 at 07:28 AM.