Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    [/thread]

Thank you.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

In that same vein...

Yeah, yeah, it's not exactly eyes, but it is a stare. Go figure.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

^^^Speaking of powerful stares, an All-Time Favorite would be...

The Penance Stare

Last edited by K7P5V; 05-05-2024 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Added Helpful Link.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Astonishing Member

Pennywise's Deadlights could be shot from his eyes at least in the TV show (when kidnapping Bill's wife), don't remember so much from the (long) novel, but It/she could shapeshift into every monstrosity humans could fear and imagine so I'd think so, otherwise the Deadlights were its true form, though that falls into that "cosmic beings can shoot their best stuff from their butt if they want" thing.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    ..."cosmic beings can shoot their best stuff from their butt if they want" thing.
    Best line in the thread. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

BTW, there was some discussion of Cyclops earlier in this thread, including by @Sharpandpointies specifically. Anyone wanting proof, just check my sig, it's been there for years.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Honoured to be sigged!
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Astonishing Member

Feels weird to have this thread without a Medusa name drop. Fate/Stay Night's Rider was able to use her petrification stare to stall Saber Alter enough to melee her, Saber who had initially at her disposal much more power than her. And she eventually beat her even if she had help from Shirou.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception from Tsukihime and the Nasuverse in general are pretty decent, provided you have the stats to hit your target and are against someone who has the concept of Death attached to them. Especially if you have them strong enough that they basically name you an avatar of Akasha, or whatever Ryougi Shiki's deal was (it's been years since I thought of her).