Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder what it is about the character that makes them double down on her being evil and committing war crimes.
    I know it would still make you unhappy, but I’d have switched Waller and Sam’s positions respectively myself.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Now that the Batman fans are getting their show, hopefully I won’t see as much clamoring for Batman to show up here anymore.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I know it would still make you unhappy, but I’d have switched Waller and Sam’s positions respectively myself.
    Well, General Lane circa New Krypton probably would have done stuff like this but it's still pretty excessive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Now that the Batman fans are getting their show, hopefully I won’t see as much clamoring for Batman to show up here anymore.
    It's interesting to me that we've got a show where they really emphasize how human and approachable Superman is while the Batman show is doubling down on him being an emotionless crime-fighting machine.

Episode 1:More Things in Heaven and Earth
    Episode 2:Adventures with my Girlfriend
    Episode 3:Fullmetal Scientist
    First three episode title names.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Full metal?is that a reference?
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Full metal?is that a reference?
    Yep; the anime "Fullmetal Alchemist"

Incredible Member

That's Steel, right? Doubt the reference to Fullmetal Alchemist is actually meaningful, but the description of a "scientist" that is "fullmetal" would most likely be Steel, right?

Or maybe the meaningful reference is to Fullmetal Jacket instead and this is some scientist villain abducted by Task Force X that goes insane, breaks free and goes on a rampage.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    That's Steel, right? Doubt the reference to Fullmetal Alchemist is actually meaningful, but the description of a "scientist" that is "fullmetal" would most likely be Steel, right?

Or maybe the meaningful reference is to Fullmetal Jacket instead and this is some scientist villain abducted by Task Force X that goes insane, breaks free and goes on a rampage.
    Technically edward and Alphonse are Alchemists ..so quasi-scientists.But yeah!i doubt it's a reference.

Adult Swim's giving My Adventures with Superman encores at Friday 7:00p a try again, starting May 31.
    https://x.com/cnschedules/status/179...487sLx_4UoiJsQ

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post

Either Steel or Lex seems likely!

Incredible Member

I really hope X-Men '97 popularity helps this series. It became an event every Wednesday it came out, and proved that superhero animation can dominate the conversation. I really like this series and quality-wise I think it can mange it.

Synopsis':

S2E1 - Clark agonizes over what to do for his and Lois' first Valentine's Day; Visions of his father lead him, Jimmy, and Lois to the remains of his spaceship and the new villains of Task Force X.

S2E2 - Perry saddles Jimmy with a new team to run Flamebird; Clark and Lois investigate Stryker Penitentiary and discover how far Amanda Waller will go to rid the world of Superman.

S2E3 - Clark's life falls apart as The General goes into hiding ... in Clark's apartment! Meanwhile, Jimmy struggles with being a leader, and Lois goes toe-to-toe with Vicki Vale as they track down missing scientists!

Quote Originally Posted by Zagre View Post
    I really hope X-Men '97 popularity helps this series. It became an event every Wednesday it came out, and proved that superhero animation can dominate the conversation. I really like this series and quality-wise I think it can mange it.
    97 had fantastic action.It's pacing was awesome.It always kept you on your toes and there were some creative design choices.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; Yesterday at 08:59 PM.

"Most Eligible Superman" on June 16th. Log-line is "Lois and Clark's relationship is pushed to the breaking point when Superman is named Metropolis' most eligible bachelor; Jimmy gives a girl a tour of the city; a girl is on a mission to find her long-lost cousin."