Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm wondering if instead of the Phantom Zone she was stuck in some AI world.
    I reckon she’s probably a captive of Brainiac and has been reprogrammed as a Trojan horse to bring him Superman.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I reckon she’s probably a captive of Brainiac and has been reprogrammed as a Trojan horse to bring him Superman.
    Knowing Brainiac has both the "General" and Kara possibly working for him...Clark needs to save Kara fast.

Maybe Kara is "The General" - that's a swerve that Superman & Lois would have made probably, but it's not really to out of left field if she's in that armor.

Wasn't there leaks about an "evil" Laura AI back before Season 1? I wonder if that was referring to Kara and people just got confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Maybe Kara is "The General" - that's a swerve that Superman & Lois would have made probably, but it's not really to out of left field if she's in that armor.

Wasn't there leaks about an "evil" Laura AI back before Season 1? I wonder if that was referring to Kara and people just got confused.
    I think the General is the Laura AI, it being so jacked probably lends to it being a robot instead of someone inside a suit especially when we see Kara in her own costume.

I have to be honest...Lara being evil, even in the form of a corrupted AI that may not really be her, never sat well with me. She's always been the more neglected one of Superman's biological parents. Why should Jor-El get a pretty normal, nice AI, but Lara's be evil? I hope they've scrapped that idea, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaJoy View Post
    I have to be honest...Lara being evil, even in the form of a corrupted AI that may not really be her, never sat well with me. She's always been the more neglected one of Superman's biological parents. Why should Jor-El get a pretty normal, nice AI, but Lara's be evil? I hope they've scrapped that idea, tbh.
    I kind of doubt it if only because the "General" had a female voice in season 1.

We did get a good Lara AI in Superman & Lois.

Lara being a soldier like the New 52 is exactly what I’ve wanted. Making her AI an antagonist in a way of giving her more focus that she typically does not get, and presumably Clark will save the AI somehow anyway.

By the way here’s the synopsis for S2:

Synopsis: In the second season, the three best friends face a host of new threats. Powerful foes will emerge from Clark’s alien past, Amanda Waller will take aim at Superman, Lois will grapple with the future, and Jimmy Olsen will spend an unbelievable amount of money. Krypton is coming for our young heroes, and its arrival will test their strength, loyalty and love like never before.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Final trailer for MAWS season 2:

So that's their Lex Luthor, huh. Wait and see, of course, but my initial impression is Shade's quote from the Justice League cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    So that's their Lex Luthor, huh. Wait and see, of course, but my initial impression is Shade's quote from the Justice League cartoon.
    I imagine we'll see him transition into being a bigger deal and probably a bigger threat for season 3 (if we get it).

Incredible Member

spoilers:
    Dang, Agent Martin; so Atomic Skull is working for Waller (interesting)

And already, we see the differences between Sam and Amanda in how they run Task Force X
    end of spoilers

Atomic Skull one of the rare wins for villain designs in this show.

Man, they're really doubling down on Waller being evil lately across the board. I guess at least Sam is on the good side now.

I wonder if Clark unlocks Freeze Breath to beat Martin.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Atomic Skull looks and sounds awesome.

And as always, Amanda Waller is the absolute worst, fucking despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Atomic Skull looks and sounds awesome.

And as always, Amanda Waller is the absolute worst, fucking despicable.
    I wonder what it is about the character that makes them double down on her being evil and committing war crimes.