Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    Sorry I can let this go. The guests are sitting in single chairs, why does cap have an entire butt cheek hanging off the edge of his seat?

The Cap thing, maybe he doesn't want to be too close to Irene?

I spotted Kurts head. I didn't see it before. So at least we got his head in these previews lol.

So who is gonna tell Carol that the couple partially responsible for her being put into a coma, not to mention Raven also killed her boyfriend, are to be wed in Avengers' old place? Should be an awkward conversation

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I agree, a "dark" wedding full of villains would be way more fun with Nightcrawler, Rogue and Gambit being the token heroes being highly uncomfortable but powering through it.
    Yeah, this would have made more sense and made for a better story.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Which is obviously why the amnesty was popular with fans during this era .

I don't think that has any bearing on her working with Tony...?

Minus the terrorism .
    I actually liked the Amnesty angle...knowing full well that certain villains would not have followed the terms. The set-up was obvious.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I actually liked the Amnesty angle...knowing full well that certain villains would not have followed the terms. The set-up was obvious.
    That and ressurections were a gift for writer to have fun with seldom used characters. Some succeeded. Other less so.

Unlike the Fox X-Men movies, Mystique isn't really a hero or even much of a mutant freedom fighter. She is almost always working for selfish causes. In the past she's murdered many people and has almost doomed the entire world, so I have no idea why so many heroes are in attendance; unless they are planning to arrest her immediately the nuptials.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    So who is gonna tell Carol that the couple partially responsible for her being put into a coma, not to mention Raven also killed her boyfriend, are to be wed in Avengers' old place? Should be an awkward conversation
    Let's be real the only editor left at Marvel that remembers that stuff is Tom Breevort, and this was before Marvel moved him to the X-books to prevent this kind of nonsense.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Let's be real the only editor left at Marvel that remembers that stuff is Tom Breevort, and this was before Marvel moved him to the X-books to prevent this kind of nonsense.
    My headcanon is that Claremont is attending the wedding just so he can remind the other attendees of all that stuff LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Unlike the Fox X-Men movies, Mystique isn't really a hero or even much of a mutant freedom fighter. She is almost always working for selfish causes. In the past she's murdered many people and has almost doomed the entire world, so I have no idea why so many heroes are in attendance; unless they are planning to arrest her immediately the nuptials.
    Another reason why I hated the Fox movies.

Yeah, agreed. Why heroes, other than her direct relations, would want to attend this is just baffling.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    My headcanon is that Claremont is attending the wedding just so he can remind the other attendees of all that stuff LOL
    Lol.........!
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Hard AGREE. A potentially amazingly creative concept. Almost like an Addams Family Wedding!
    Or the Godfather kind of deal. A gathering of people with a lot of ambition or bad blood between them, only held in check by agreed upon unspoken rules and the piranha principle.

And lots and lots of tauting, more or less veiled insults and verbal skirmishes behind a bunch of fake smiles.

Amazing Member

God, this looks awful.

Astonishing Member

Oh man, Cap Britain T-Rex is back. About time.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    If Jor-El had ended some corporate bros, Krypton may still be around today. Ivy doing the Lord's work on Earth.
    I think it was more a government problem than corpos .
    Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Remember in the Children of the Atom mini they had Mystique greet the Avengers, including Carol?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it was more a government problem than corpos .

Remember in the Children of the Atom mini they had Mystique greet the Avengers, including Carol?
    Sure but that happened in Krakoan embassy while this wedding is taking place in Avengers' own turf.