Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I think even in his case Steph is still going to over shadow any new love interest.
    She can’t
    Comic medium doesn’t, can’t depict a bisexual in a heteronormative looking couple

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    She can’t
    Comic medium doesn’t, can’t depict a bisexual in a heteronormative looking couple
    Still I think fans will always compare Steph new Love interests to his relation with Steph, and that will make it pretty hard for writers to get any of them to stick on the long run.

They do it with Constantine constantly. This conspiratory line of thought is ridiculous. As is, there are so few bisexual characters to begin with for there to even be a basis for it.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

The Bleeding Cool leaks, now you have my attention. (Although still kind of confused as to why...)
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Spectacular Member agentofthebat's Avatar

The pirate arc wasnt the best

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    The Bleeding Cool leaks, now you have my attention. (Although still kind of confused as to why...)
    To me it just comes off even more try hard .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To me it just comes off even more try hard .
    Oh absolutely but I'll take any scraps from that era that I can get
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    They do it with Constantine constantly. This conspiratory line of thought is ridiculous. As is, there are so few bisexual characters to begin with for there to even be a basis for it.
    I don’t think the general public is really aware of Constantine being bisexual and him having a shark as an ex doesn’t help.

Makes no kind of sense given the Ric and Grayson stories themselves, but i guess its something. Kind of makes the whole Ric situation even more ridiculous, and making Dick feel any guilt kind of messed up. Seriously so he was targeted by Scarecrow, Court, Joker, and now Spyral lol. And remember Babs was treated like **** and criticized for being concerned. Actually maybe just leave that era alone. They're just making it worse.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 04-30-2024 at 03:30 AM.

I don’t think the general public is really aware of Constantine being bisexual and him having a shark as an ex doesn’t help.
    The general public know him more from the TV show and movie than any comics stuff, and he was very much bisexual and had relationships with both men and women on TV.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Makes no kind of sense given the Ric and Grayson stories themselves, but i guess its something. Kind of makes the whole Ric situation even more ridiculous, and making Dick feel any guilt kind of messed up. Seriously so he was targeted by Scarecrow, Court, Joker, and now Spyral lol. And remember Babs was treated like **** and criticized for being concerned. Actually maybe just leave that era alone. They're just making it worse.
    Yeah this reveal makes Bea's complaints about Dick being honest with completely hypocritical.

What a weird reveal.

Wow, I really hated all of this. The Annual where Nightwing teams up with Red Hood was less of a waste of time than this.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Wow, I really hated all of this. The Annual where Nightwing teams up with Red Hood was less of a waste of time than this.
    As a Red Hood fan, I hate that Annual far more, but yeah this wasn't a great Annual, it feels pretty forced, and I'm not really interested in them picking up on this story.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Why dedicate an annual to a character that likely wont see the light of day after this teams run ends?

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Why dedicate an annual to a character that likely wont see the light of day after this teams run ends?
    Sometimes you just need a story to fill an annual .