Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Mark, his dad, and another Viltrulmite managed to destroy a planet as an all or nothing charge using an unstoppable energy weapon to carve a path of them, noting that impacting the core would kill them. Superman once destroyed a planet by jumping off it it when he was so low on solar energy he couldn't fly anymore. He's ridiculously stronger. And he's much faster, so he can solo.

Flash is not only fast as noted, but has other ridiculous powers that can hurt even super strong types, like phasing through bodies and removing organs or making them explode,, speed stealing them to a statue, or punching them with infinite mass. He can solo.

I've had trouble getting a consistent bead on modern Wonder Woman-- she's was all over the place when I fell off. But she has thrown down with Superman and other Kryptonians quite a bit, and going off that alone she can solo.

Green Lantern is ridiculously powerful. Kyle Rayner casually rebuilt planets on multiple occasions for the sake of symbolic gestures, and once contained an exploding sun. Hal Jordan got an upgraded ring and generated a sun. John Stewart has sniped people at interstellar distances and programmed his ring to out quick draw the Flash with auto attacks. And they have ridiculous versatility, including phasing intangible, splitting atoms, and transmutation. Unfortunately, most lack super speed and their passive defenses only tank being on the surface of an unexploding planet unharmed. (Only, haha.) I could maybe see all six Invincible dudes working together cracking the auto shields before a Lantern could act. Unless you count the Cosmic Odyssey incident where the planet got turned to antimatter and launched into the sun, triggering a nova that wiped out the solar system, and John was just kinda concussed, but that feels like an outlier. Even without that. Give a Lantern a moment to bolster their defenses or program their ring, and they solo.

Aquaman could probably telepathically induce seizures for the Viltrulmites and Friends, but is too slow to do so.

Batman is generally irrelevant, but has at a few points used power armors which would be relevant. He's built things that can be automatically triggered by the Flash's movements and had bóom tube capabilities., so porting the Viltrulmites into the core of a star, s black hole, or another dimension could work.

These are all just modern, regular iterations of the characters. But they've all had temporary upgrades to literal godhood before. Kyle Rayner as Ion 1.0 was essentially omnipotent, able to be in multiple places at once and take over the jobs of the entire Justice League. He was essentially stopping all instances of violence on Earth and at least one other planet at the same time, while also improving cropyield and healing the sick and ****. Allowing the most powerful iterations of these characters as the OP invokes people who could lcrush the Invincible Universe in their hand.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

To give a little more context to the OP here: DC wrote lots of superspeed into their characters a very long time ago. DC versus Marvel (for example) fights often are just blitzes by the massively faster DC characters against their similar-but-slower Marvel folks. Superman versus classic Thor? Easy blitz win for Superman. Classic non-all-father Thor has tons of really cool esoteric powers that can one-shot many/most versions of Superman, but most versions of Superman are just so much faster than Thor that he never gets a chance to use them.

Mark, even at his absolute highest end, doesn't even have that going for him. He's a less tough, less strong, MUCH less fast version of Superman who doesn't have heat vision or freeze breath or any fancy esoteric tricks to bring up. As pointed out, the ONE edge he has is his absolutely insane ability to keep trucking when he's literally crippled. That's not going to help him here, as he's a statue to most versions of Supes and also physically not a match. It'll just make Superman have to take an extra shot or swing or such, against an unresisting statue.

Speed kills. Specifically reaction speed: Supes reacts to lightspeed-ish stuff all the time and does complex actions at lightspeed-ish rates. Mark can fly fast and certainly presents MUCH quicker complex action speed than a human, but his reaction speed (and therefore, combat speed) is nowhere near Clark's level.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I've had trouble getting a consistent bead on modern Wonder Woman-- she's was all over the place when I fell off. But she has thrown down with Superman and other Kryptonians quite a bit, and going off that alone she can solo.
    Well depending on your specific interpretation of this:

at their maximum strength with the powers they had during their most incredible accomplishments.
    Modern Wonder Woman either blitzes them at drastically faster than light speed, lassoes them with the strength to literally lasso the sun, and imprisons them into their own souls, or alternatively punches them through the entire timeline of the DC verse, literally

And it looks relatively similar with Superman, Flash, and Green Lantern, because going with maximum strength and most incredible accomplishments leads to absolute bonkers results with these 4.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post

Modern Wonder Woman either blitzes them at drastically faster than light speed, lassoes them with the strength to literally lasso the sun, and imprisons them into their own souls, or alternatively punches them through the entire timeline of the DC verse, literally

And it looks relatively similar with Superman, Flash, and Green Lantern, because going with maximum strength and most incredible accomplishments leads to absolute bonkers results with these 4.
    We specifically DON'T do that on Rumbles, however.

1. We go by current/most-recent canon, unless otherwise requested by the OP. So Kyle Raynor is NOT Ion. Superman is NOT Golden Superman or whatever other cosmic version. Doctor Doom isn't Secret Wars or Pre-Retcon Beyonder powerjacked versions.

2. We try to use the high-end feats which are consistent to the presentation. Slade Wilson has stabbed Wally West with a sword. But Slade Wilson has never been presented as someone with ridiculously faster than light reflexes thus there is no freaking way Wally West should be able to be hit by him unless he's already dead. So here, we don't give him that feat - it's high end as all hell, but wildly inconsistent with a guy who's physically Batman-ish.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    We specifically DON'T do that on Rumbles, however.

1. We go by current/most-recent canon, unless otherwise requested by the OP. So Kyle Raynor is NOT Ion. Superman is NOT Golden Superman or whatever other cosmic version. Doctor Doom isn't Secret Wars or Pre-Retcon Beyonder powerjacked versions.
    I am pretty sure using these versions is 1 of the possible interpretations of what the OP has said about them having their maximum strength with the powers they had during their most incredible accomplishments.

2. We try to use the high-end feats which are consistent to the presentation. Slade Wilson has stabbed Wally West with a sword. But Slade Wilson has never been presented as someone with ridiculously faster than light reflexes thus there is no freaking way Wally West should be able to be hit by him unless he's already dead. So here, we don't give him that feat - it's high end as all hell, but wildly inconsistent with a guy who's physically Batman-ish.
    I only talked about high-end feats of specific versions in modern continuities, not about outliers like Wonder Woman deflecting trillions of object that traveled through galaxies in moments or Hal Jordan himself taking on the power of Parallax for example, the Wonder Woman who would punch them through the entire timeline of the DC verse refers to your first point because that was Anti-Crisis Wonder Woman.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post

Did you read my entire post? Because I literally made the exact same point you did. I noted.that their NORMAL versions could solo the Invincible Crew, and then mentioned how overkill the most powerful versions would be. The whole literal godhood bit.