• Outcast

2 8.00%
  • DV8

1 4.00%
  • OTHER

13 52.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    Right off the bat (no pun intended) I was a big fan of the Outsiders team that had Roy Harper as leader & as much as I like him in Green Arrow IMHO, Arsenal needs a team of his own since he's not joining the Titans anytime soon but I have no idea what to call it but I have a roster in mind with Roy as the leader. So I am curious on what people's ideas are so lets have some fun.
    Titans or bust for me. Be patient he always shows up at some point.

Outside of that, I liked his friendship with Jason Todd in the Outlaws, so I guess I'll vote other.

Either Titans or The Outsiders. Also ai would like to see Arsenal create a clandestine team of heroes who operates in the shadows it can consist of members who were a part of Deathstroke's Team Defiance such as Jericho and Ravager and Titans West such as Hawk & Dove and Omen

Team Titans (or Tartarus)
    - Arsenal (Leader)
    - Ravager (second-in-command, precog, expert in stealth and combat)
    - Jericho (information gathering due to his psychic possession abilities)
    - Bumblebee (science expert and stealth recon)
    - Omen (high-grade psionic)
    - Hawk & Dove (mystically empowered brawlers)

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Seven Soldiers would be a great team for him but I would like him to lead a Gen 13 team but Infinity Inc would be interesting especially if Arsenal & Huntress formed it adding Jade, Atom Smasher, Obsidian, Hawkgirl, Mary Marvel, and Grunge from Gen 13 (add a little Wildstorm)
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    I would rather see DC vets like Celsius, Fire, Maya, Kimiyo, Tempest, or Captain Atom lead a new team.
    Celsius is a character I'd like to see used again. Love her power set -- and she has a rich history despite not making a lot of appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Celsius is a character I'd like to see used again. Love her power set -- and she has a rich history despite not making a lot of appearances.
    For sure. She's a regular on a lot of team builds I do. And honestly, I feel like the Kupperberg Doom Patrol run (pretty much from the intro of Celsius, Negative Woman, and Tempest thru the Morrison era) gets overlooked. I have the omnibus for that and it's a great read.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Seven soldiers of Victory.
    Let Coutney, S.T.R.I.P.E., Sir Justin and the others have the SSoV. Roy could lead the Law's Legionnaries!

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    I would rather see DC vets like Celsius, Fire, Maya, Kimiyo, Tempest, or Captain Atom lead a new team.
    so... shove Roy into a team where someone else is leader?

I've had an idea, one perhaps best suited for an adaptation or elseworld, for a team lead by Roy and consisting of Cheshire, Tigress, Icicle Jr., Will Harper, Damage and Sara Lance. Chanda Madan and Dakota Jamison could also be supporting characters.

I could also see Roy leading a team of Tye Longshadow, Ed Duardo and Asami Koizumi as a shout out to Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    so... shove Roy into a team where someone else is leader?
    I mean, that could work I suppose. Roy has mad skills if today's Roy bears any resemblance to his Pre Flashderp New Derpy-2 self. I was just saying that storywise and in terms of character trappings I would think their coming into a team would make more sense and be bolstered by more reason.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

A long time ago when Roy was supposed to be dead (before, again...) I had the idea of him being on a team that revived an old DC comic but with a twist. He was supposed to be dead so he would have been recruited to be part of a team called Ghosts. It would have been a bit MI:6 and a bit of super heroes (obviously.) The only other members I can remember being on the team are Zinda Blake and Lady Godiva (from when she had her head scalped in I think a JSA Classified story)
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I'd like to see him get back in with Checkmate.

Roy has links to various corners of the DCU. I'd like to see them explored.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Titans Task Force

Power Girl=Tanya Spears
    Witchfire
    Magenta
    Arsenal=Leader
    Frostbite=formerly from DV8
    Thunder=gan
    Lightning=tavis
    The Golden Eagle

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    Seven Soldiers would be a great team for him but I would like him to lead a Gen 13 team but Infinity Inc would be interesting especially if Arsenal & Huntress formed it adding Jade, Atom Smasher, Obsidian, Hawkgirl, Mary Marvel, and Grunge from Gen 13 (add a little Wildstorm)
    You know I was just thinking why not a Young Justice Society team ? Have Roy lead all those golden age lost children in the Stargirl book
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    For sure. She's a regular on a lot of team builds I do. And honestly, I feel like the Kupperberg Doom Patrol run (pretty much from the intro of Celsius, Negative Woman, and Tempest thru the Morrison era) gets overlooked. I have the omnibus for that and it's a great read.
    I feel like Celsius barely got any chance to shine, and Negative Woman, Tempest and Lodestone even less! (Karma and Blaze, practically in the basement...)

I'd definitely like to see more of Celsius, Tempest and Karma, in particular.

But for Roy, a team involving other Bat and Arrow and Canary type characters might be better. Red Hood, Red Canary, Lian, Cheshire, etc. could be an interesting group. (Having Cheshire on the team could be fun, as the resident 'not really reformed' bad girl. Her and Jason hitting it off, more bonding over their preferred tactics, and deliberately yanking Roy's chain, could be hilarious.)
    Last edited by Sutekh; 05-15-2024 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    You know I was just thinking why not a Young Justice Society team ? Have Roy lead all those golden age lost children in the Stargirl book
    You can call it- the Young All Stars...