Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    What DC comic from the past would you like to come back with the SAME writer, artist, and lineup?
    Well, I'm going to get killed for this, but I would love to see the Gerard Jones's El Diablo back. (And no, that does not mean I approve or condone Mr. Jones's crimes!)
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    What DC comic from the past would you like to come back with the SAME writer, artist, and lineup?
    Fate... not book of fate, not doctor fate, Jared Stevens Fate...John Francis Moore and Anthony Williams can bring him back as an agent of the balance, someone that can work both with and against Dr Fate at times.

Gunfire... yeah the guy from the bloodlines/blood bath story. He was gambit like powers and one of the the first heroes to have a guy in the chair...

Damage, Grant Emersion, Tom Joyner PhD and Bill Marimon

edit: also I want A vuldarian... it doesn't have to be Guy.

can you tell I like the 90's
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Sometimes it feels like off panel Hope channeling the PF, Wanda, Doc Strange and Galactus all did a ritual with the infinity gems and the incantations was "NO MORE CHARACTER GROWTH!"

Mighty Member

Toney Bedard's R.E.B.E.L.S.

Joshua Hale Fialkov I, Vampire.

David Hine's Azrael

Extraordinary Member

- Red Hood and the Outlaws
    - Hitman
    - Scare Tactics