Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Doubt this show will delve further into Bastion's Origin, but I wonder if his dad was a specific target for the Nimrod to infect him?

Quote Originally Posted by toddcam View Post
    Hard disagree. That's not even done with puberty yet. Adults aren't even completely rational, and you expect a teenager on the run for his life to think rationally?
    Doesn't matter. I expect him not to bring a bunch of killer robots to his mother... I wasn't that stupid at 14 idk anyone personally that was that stupid but to each their own. I was told he was around Jubilee's (18 or so) that was a Jarjar level of stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Doesn't matter. I expect him not to bring a bunch of killer robots to his mother... I wasn't that stupid at 14 idk anyone personally that was that stupid but to each their own. I was told he was around Jubilee's (18 or so) that was a Jarjar level of stupid.
    Oh, I’m still that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Oh, I’m still that stupid.
    I'm so sorry ��

Mighty Member

Wait...with Daria there...do we know how much the Prime Sentinels can be reasoned with? They definitely are more chatty than the old fashioned Trask original.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I wonder if not all the prime sentinels are willing subjects. Trish Tillby doesn't look like the type to be on racist message boards
    Karima Shapandar was a police officer in India... she was investigating a disappearance of a guy who'd been nabbed to be a Prime Sentinel against his will... and Bastion grabbed her and added her to the list of Sentinels.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Wait...with Daria there...do we know how much the Prime Sentinels can be reasoned with? They definitely are more chatty than the old fashioned Trask original.
    Part of the Prime Sentinel idea is to be like Terminators. You can't tell at a distance just by looking at them. Bastion even said that. But, a big part of that is behavior. They need to be able to act like normal people.

Which... if they're doing this against their will... yeah.... not sure how this is gonna work.. but.. apparently it does.

Firstly, let's just get the Cyclops fanboying out of the way...
    >Scott has an X-Porsche with SL1M plates!!!
    vlcsnap-2024-05-01-16h36m32s285.jpg
    >Jean lives for Scott's driving while I don't think Cable has ever looked so scared.
    vlcsnap-2024-05-01-16h35m55s501.jpg
    >Just a nice beauty shot.
    vlcsnap-2024-05-01-16h29m17s200.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

...and let's end with the Summers family reunion.
    The family that slays together stays together.
    vlcsnap-2024-05-01-16h37m51s325.jpg
    The father-son fist bump! *squee*
    vlcsnap-2024-05-01-16h39m05s351.jpg
    Cool Summers and Greys don't look at explosions.
    vlcsnap-2024-05-01-16h39m39s858.jpg

The episode was so good. I love the animation, the story, and of course the characters. I loved the Cyclops/Jean/Cable scenes. The Wolverine and Nightcrawler fight with the prime sentinels was basically perfect. Bastion's origin was interesting, and then the ending was nice. I can't wait to see where it goes next episode.

The only thing missing for me was Storm. I was so sure she would be back in this episode.

Astonishing Member

So magneto can make an emp pulse and take out sentinels. Why didn’t he do that on Genosha? He wouldn’t have to be a big, global, kill the babies in the hospital emp, just local take out the sentinels, save most of the genosha (and save alll the babies in the hospital.)

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    ...and let's end with the Summers family reunion.
    The family that slays together stays together.
    vlcsnap-2024-05-01-16h37m51s325.jpg
    The father-son fist bump! *squee*
    vlcsnap-2024-05-01-16h39m05s351.jpg
    Cool Summers and Greys don't look at explosions.
    vlcsnap-2024-05-01-16h39m39s858.jpg
    Coolest superhero family ever

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    So magneto can make an emp pulse and take out sentinels. Why didn’t he do that on Genosha? He wouldn’t have to be a big, global, kill the babies in the hospital emp, just local take out the sentinels, save most of the genosha (and save alll the babies in the hospital.)
    I figured the reason why he went to the North Pole specifically for the field to amplify his electromagnetic power.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    I figured the reason why he went to the North Pole specifically for the field to amplify his electromagnetic power.
    That was for a global pulse. Genosha was localized across a couple of mils