Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    also lizard shows up in the end and if I remember correctly Spencer separate him and Conners in his run
    Ah yes - because the Lizard was around during Morbius' first appearance, therefore the Lizard and Morbius automatically go togetherr, or so says the post-Brand New Day mindset.
    Petrus Maria Johannaque sunt nubendi

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhidh View Post
    Ah yes - because the Lizard was around during Morbius' first appearance, therefore the Lizard and Morbius automatically go togetherr, or so says the post-Brand New Day mindset.
    Correction for this point thread. It's a continuation from Beyond. The mini run ended with morbius and lizard teasing to team up and the daughters of the dragon are in the mini. Who were also in beyond

JRJR in his element, and it feels so good. Great issue

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    JRJR in his element, and it feels so good. Great issue
    Definitely looked better than some of his Gang War issues.

The colouring was a lot better than usual. Definitely a big improvement.

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

So I’m not completely versed in Marvel vampire lore but are there human vampires who’ve been turned and then pure vampires who are just monsters? I’m asking because Peter has a moral conundrum over having to kill a vampire in this which makes sense because he was a human, yet in the issue of the ASM Blood Hunt miniseries released today he doesn’t seem to be carrying the same sentiment even when vampires are being killed by his friends. I need to re-read the Ziglar run but I feel Miles also did not have as much of a problem with killing the vampires even though I feel like he would, though he was teamed up with Blade the literal vampire slayer so idk how much he could do, but that’s why I’m wondering whether the vampires are different than the infected human types or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    So I’m not completely versed in Marvel vampire lore but are there human vampires who’ve been turned and then pure vampires who are just monsters? I’m asking because Peter has a moral conundrum over having to kill a vampire in this which makes sense because he was a human, yet in the issue of the ASM Blood Hunt miniseries released today he doesn’t seem to be carrying the same sentiment even when vampires are being killed by his friends. I need to re-read the Ziglar run but I feel Miles also did not have as much of a problem with killing the vampires even though I feel like he would, though he was teamed up with Blade the literal vampire slayer so idk how much he could do, but that’s why I’m wondering whether the vampires are different than the infected human types or not.
    Basically the case of "it's a problem depending on when the writers want it to be a problem."

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Basically the case of "it's a problem depending on when the writers want it to be a problem."
    Yeah that’s what I’m starting to realize lol, the current Wolverine run had a good story that dealt with the whole moral conundrum back during its first few arcs, the vampires in it were fully conscious beings all with personal hopes and dreams and it works better with a character like Logan who does kill but has a strict moral code, for example there were even child vampires which was an interesting concept because they were just like humans except they needed blood to live, when it gets to characters like Spidey though it’s always hard having him in these sort of events, like of course he’s not directly killing any vampires but his allies are. Reminds me of the kill mode scene in Endgame, struck me as out of character even if the horde was mindless