Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Default So question about Smallville ...

So if Earth 167 is the "official" Smallville universe does that mean that Clark went through TWO Crisis on Infinite Earths? Because that was the plot of the comic. Something I was reminded of today. That means that there is more than one set of Monitors. And the multiverse has experienced at least two COIE if not more.
    Assassinate Putin!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    So if Earth 167 is the "official" Smallville universe does that mean that Clark went through TWO Crisis on Infinite Earths? Because that was the plot of the comic. Something I was reminded of today. That means that there is more than one set of Monitors. And the multiverse has experienced at least two COIE if not more.
    I'd say it is more likely that the comic continuation is now apocryphal or part of some other universe.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

The show is it's own thing.If Smallville ever starts again.it will use og show and just that.I don't think either comic nor the ending in arrowverse would matter.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    The show is it's own thing.If Smallville ever starts again.it will use og show and just that.I don't think either comic nor the ending in arrowverse would matter.
    This has the ring of truth to it.