Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I have very little to no interest in X-Men solo books. These are not the Avengers, for me the teams and found family, mutant community aspect of the books are a core part of the franchise. I also just get bored reading about the same character nonstop, especially if they already have forty to sixty years worth of stories.

I am the opposite. I love the team dynamics, but sometimes I want to see more of some of the characters and their stories that can't be explored because they are constantly a part of a team.

Since they are doing Wolverine, Storm and Jean, I wish they would have rounded it out and did Cyclops as well.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Since they are doing Wolverine, Storm and Jean, I wish they would have rounded it out and did Cyclops as well.
    If only Marvel cared about Cyclops. I haven't read a Cyke story that I genuinely enjoyed since the end of AvX: Consequences and that was 12 years ago...
    Last edited by Darth_Caedus; 05-09-2024 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    If only Marvel cared about Cyclops. I haven't read a Cyke story that I genuinely enjoyed since the end of AvX: Consequences and that was 12 years ago...
    While it's a prequel for th character, look up the one shot Jay Ediden wrote. He's half of X-Plain the X-Men and might be Scott's biggest fan in the online community.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    While it's a prequel for th character, look up the one shot Jay Ediden wrote. He's half of X-Plain the X-Men and might be Scott's biggest fan in the online community.
    You mean Marvels Snapshot: X-Men? I've read that. I loved it but as you said it was a prequel not something new

When are the August solicitations going to be revealed?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    When are the August solicitations going to be revealed?
    I think normally they announce them the second to last week of the month.