Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Spectacular Member

The Plan, part two.

Okay, so after killing off Batman, and Superman, I Plane Shift myself to a dimension with plentiful goats (so I can keep using the Jacinith) along with a few strands of hair that I took from the defeated Superman. Probably, the Outlands/Plane of Concordant Opposition: it's big and neutral, so no one will care what I'm doing.

Part 2 involves making a Simulacrum of Superman. It's going to take a lot of time, and will be hella expensive, but there's no time limit, and in the Outlands, it's probably unlikely that the JLA will find me. Though I will cast Non-Detection daily, just in case, as I'm sure they will be highly motivated- probably enlisting Dr. Fate and Zatanna and whoever else. I've been on camera (in a magical disguise) defeating Superman, though I was invisible when I killed Batman at Wayne Manor or the Batcave, wherever he was at the time.

My Superman simulacrum will have 40% to 65% the knowledge of the original Superman and the "level" of the Simulacrum with be from 20% to 50% of the original. We'll just take the average result here (so about half the knowledge of Supes but only 35% as powerful. Meh.) Simulacrum Superman follows my orders explicitly.

"Superman" will return, showing up in his Fortress of Solitude and say that he defeated "the evil wizard", and was able to banish him to the Phantom Zone, as the wizard was too powerful to walk free. He will say is in the Fortress, recovering from prolonged Kryptonite exposure and magical energies but that he will heal soon. The JLA should have little reason to doubt this... but I'm sure they will be skeptical and have questions.

"Superman" will put them off as long as he can, in order to get them into position when they arrive to visit him in the Fortress. Martian Manhunter is unlikely to just up and read his mind from the outset, but I can always protect the Simulacrum with a Mind Blank (not that it would be 100% vs Martian Manhunter's telepathy, but "Superman" has some telepathic resistance of his own, this will bolster the Simulacrum's weakened resistance). The plan is simple: Send Wonder Woman into the Phantom Zone, destroy the Phantom Zone projector utterly, then "Superman" AND a host of Superman Robots Heat Vision Martian Manhunter to death. This should work. Then the simulacrum will be destroyed by the others (or destroy itself).

Meanwhile... I am waiting in the Phantom Zone for Diana, with whatever help I can get.

The next part is tricky. Between using the Jacinith and the Simulacrum's tech and knowledge as "Superman", I should be able to pinpoint exactly where in the Phantom Zone Diana will pop up, and I can be ready with a Time Stop spell. This trick relies on me making a deal with Phantom Zone denizens: Faora and Zod specifically. The Rod of Rulership comes into play here. The Phantom Zone projector can also view into the Zone, IIRC correctly. "Superman" can send me in- I can get myself out via Plane Shift, and I go make a deal with Faora and Zod ahead of time, either willingly or with the Rod of Rulership. The deal is this- when Wonder Woman shows up, distract her! Then I will hit her with Time Stop and take care of her. If Zod and Faora are reasonable, I'll deal with them, but they probably won't be. Wonder Woman arrives, I hit her with the Time Stop, and then I kill her with any number of spells (probably a Disintegrate that she can't block because she's Time Stopped).

Btw, if something goes wrong and I'm destroyed, tortured, killed, or lose my mental faculties, I will have set up an "Eliminster's Evasion" on myself and be Plane Shifted to my HQ in the Outlands, and, if dead, a Clone process will begin (and I can also port out verbally with a single word, if need be).

Last: Flash (ugh!), Green Lantern, and Aquaman- who will be out for blood!
    Last edited by Zagreus; 05-13-2024 at 08:58 AM.