Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
I pick the Soulmonger, a magical object which slowly and permanently murders anyone previously brought back from the dead (which, as far as I'm aware, covers every single JLA member mentioned in the OP) as my artifact, and watch the JLA slowly (possibly very, very slowly - I'm unclear on the exact mechanics of the death curse) wither away while I do nothing in particular. Every other choice becomes tailored to protecting it and/or myself from detection, which isn't actually quite that hard, across editions (blanket immunities to scrying and/or psionics are not uncommon via items, while illusions should be manageable via class).
So you're going to warp into the DC world carrying a 20 foot tall crystal, held up by giant adamantine braces, that shoot 30 feet long dark energy tentacles in every direction, and is hooked up to an undead god-fetus?

I mean I'm pretty sure that's going to be "noticeable" no matter what magic items you have to slap on it after you beam in. And the OP doesn't say anything about getting yourself a secret fortress to have all this set up in or anything.