A nod to what makes Wonder Woman (DC Comics) great, as Memorial Day approaches '24.

====

WONDER WOMAN: "This stranger puzzle of a dark eco-capitalist threat to the post-9/11 era American Homeland signals in me something basic, instinctual, primal, evil, hellish, worrisome, and downright disorienting for inter-religious commerce grid securities for pluralism life on the Blue-Planet, diluting my original plan to circulate art of my image for the courageous-confidence in Western citizenry for administrations of controls and sanity in Israel-Palestine with great consumerism flourish for all."

art1.jpg

MR. AMLAN SATAN: "Veiled as a hockey-coach (New England), I shall destroy Diana's schematics for true-strength in 9/11 reference for commercial vanities in the Western worldly expressions of incomplete-bureaucracy frailties for the Ego; and perchance link with the angst-ridden nerdist-youth of the West (America/Europe) for some conflict-zone gem smugglers/circulations choke for Diana's fury, as I've discovered her Selfie-identity as Wonder Woman herself, and she'd fail in incarcerating the likes of my Selfie-culture 'image' for criminal-insanity now!"

art2.jpg

DIANA: You twisted-twit with this tweaked test for Memorial Day you!
SATAN: Relax, Wonder Woman, for your secret dies with us, ha.
DIANA: I care not for my vanities but for your languages for Hell, Satan.
SATAN: Call me by my first-name...we're friends, ok.

DIANA: I'm not your friend lest Hell freezes over; and this 9/11 paint-game?
SATAN: What...I'm merely circulating blood-gems investments in art-market.
DIANA: Man, I'll reveal your capitalism-race eco-badness as a bald-spot, ok.
SATAN: Seems I'm transforming you into my special art-game investor-siren!
DIANA: I won't lose control in the intellect-property 'game' of Memorial Day.
SATAN: Well, I just might hypnotize you with my Vietnamese-beef curry dish.
DIANA: What...for art's dodecahedrons (ok)?

art3.jpg

This 'game' was set, and Diana (Wonder-Woman) resolved to challenge the calculating Mr. Amlan Satan and his dark art-smugglers 'puzzle' for confounding a patriot-day for Western (American) leviathan. Perchance you might find that right-niche to place some Memorial Day hand-shakes for the 21st-Century Blue-Planet dialysis for the quality of commercial-life vanities securities and 'confidence' in the outer-limits of treasures and resources marketing for the Ego.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)