Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hate the new logo as seen on Angel's costume
    Me too. Otherwise I like the overall look of the team costumes from what we can see. That logo on their costumes though is...a choice.

Agreed. It looks like something you'd scribble on a napkin then hand to an actual graphic designer to make a real logo. And having it just placed on their costumes without even a frame of some kind (a circle, a square, a diamond - anything) really doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Agreed. It looks like something you'd scribble on a napkin then hand to an actual graphic designer to make a real logo. And having it just placed on their costumes without even a frame of some kind (a circle, a square, a diamond - anything) really doesn't help.
    It would probably look cooler to just have the X from the logo on the covers on their costumes. Just that 3d X by itself or even cooler would be each character having their own distinct logo on that spot of their costumes. Not words just a graphic like Angel's halo logo that's usually on his chest.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

With the logo I kept seeing an X and a V, it took me a while to see it’s supposed to be an X and F. I think it’s also supposed to suggest a line graph, but it just looks weirdly sparse. The X-Men and Exceptional logos are also not working for me.

I love the intent of giving each team their own distinct X badge, but design wise it really does not work.
    X-factor probably has the worst and most generic looks of all the announced titles. And there are some fugly costumes there (poor Emma).
    Another design decision that I truly don't understand is why have Warren and Alex with such similar head gears? I know they've both had these looks before, but now they're on the same team, so they shouldn't look so alike.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Hiw qbout instead of focusing on skin color or where they came from we focus on Character. For the people who said 3 while males boo. When I saw the. Cover aside from eww land lol i said cool Angel and Havok.
    AMEN! My brother reads posts about upcoming projects (comics, TV, Movies) without checking diversity boxes, but by noting how much he enjoyed a character or actor in the past.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Not a huge fan of the roster but agree it's probably not what it seems just based on who was chosen.

Frenzy miss former no.1 acolyte toeing the line for the government? Feral who may or may not been involved with her families death? Pyro from the Brotherhood? Yea no way, might as well put Magneto here.

Though I do wish there was a more traditional roster only because I'd find the conflict with the other teams interesting. A team with Justice, Firestar, Ultra Girl, Dazzler, Quicksilver, Sunspot, Saint Anna (resurrected) and a few other PR mutants or borderline mutants would be fun.
    Oo. I like your team better!
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

We have Cecilia Reyes, right? And there's another one?

https://twitter.com/OVRLRDcomics/sta...782311/photo/1

Cecilia Reyes in X-Factor. I like it!
    Last edited by razzmatazz360; 05-09-2024 at 11:48 AM.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Hell yeah im Happy for what looks like Cecilia. Whobis the dude in the Hat though i wish he was using his powers. He looks like he could be blond lol. I think he is new maybe?
    X-Men Forever

He looks like being asian

Cece Reyes!!! Not a big fan but im happy for some afro latina representation.

I still hate that Pyro tattoo.

And who this Xyber be?? Hmmmm.

There's a FOURTH blond guy? LOL
    But I'm very happy that Cecilia is included. She barely gets the attention she deserves. So that's one win for this line-up lol.
    I wonder why Feral isn't featured in any of the new covers? Maybe she's the first one to die?

EDIT: What's the deal with Frenzy's eyes? I don't remember them looking like that.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Hell yeah im Happy for what looks like Cecilia. Whobis the dude in the Hat though i wish he was using his powers. He looks like he could be blond lol. I think he is new maybe?
    I immediately thought Cypher

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    There's a FOURTH blond guy? LOL
    But I'm very happy that Cecilia is included. She barely gets the attention she deserves. So that's one win for this line-up lol.
    I wonder why Feral isn't featured in any of the new covers? Maybe she's the first one to die?
    LOL..this reminds me of the New Mutants with Magik, Magma, Doug and Cannonball, and then later Skids and Boom Boom

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Could be. Cant wait to find out
    X-Men Forever