Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    Ah yes working with sinister or apocalypse is less logical than working with governments who have spent the last years genociding mutants again and again men, women, children and destroyed your nations...lol and it seems to me that the government were also aware of the slavery of millions of mutants on Genosha and that it did not pose a problem to them until the x-men discovered the island.
    So there's no winning .
    the mutants are no longer really friends with val cooper since genosha in fact, she lost their trust I think the last time we saw her was after m-day when the sentries were monitoring the 298 mutants I think she had helped them escape but I'm not sure anymore.
    She was mostly replaced by Abigail Brand after that
    I'm just imagining who would be the most likely character to be running the group or their liaison to the government.

Extraordinary Member

Red Sonja was a good mix of action and adventure with political intrigue and power struggles as well as a little bit of magic fantasy.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Adding The Snagglepuss Chronicles, God Is Disappointed In You, the Wonder Twins, and Billionaire Island to the rec list.
    Russel really is perfect for this concept.

People are overreacting to the prenise when there's obviously a twist. Angel wouldn't do this at all nor would Frenzy or Feral.

With the PR disaster that was X-Corp. thanks to ORCHIS, I wonder why the government would thrust Warren as the team's face. I know no one is asking for it, but I could see someone like Justice being the face of a governmental team simply because he never associated with Krakoa. Too bad he could never sell a series.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    With the PR disaster that was X-Corp. thanks to ORCHIS, I wonder why the government would thrust Warren as the team's face. I know no one is asking for it, but I could see someone like Justice being the face of a governmental team simply because he never associated with Krakoa. Too bad he could never sell a series.
    As a rich man, Warren can make some wheels and deals with the government, unlike Justice.

I'm happy to see Warren getting his own book and leading a team (even if he should be on an A-list team). Also like the cast of Alex, Frenzy, and Pyro (Feral is not so much to my taste but okay).

I love love LOVE Frenzy, Pyro, and Feral being on the team. And I like Angel. But Havok? Three white blond men is a choice. I would've scrapped Havok for Sunfire or someone else... better.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So there's no winning .

I'm just imagining who would be the most likely character to be running the group or their liaison to the government.
    I did read somewhere to watch out for Stevie Hunter.
    Hickman was right!!!!!!! Long live Krakoa

I'll pick this up.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    I did read somewhere to watch out for Stevie Hunter.
    Hope not. Stevie deserves better than being forced into the bootleg thunderbolts.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So there's no winning .

given the flashback that this era like zeb well's spider-man offers us after the hope of spencer's run lol there is a strong chance that val is the leader of this team or at least appears in x-factor especially since 'she's already in x-men'97 it would be logical for her to be there.
    Last edited by mugen; 05-07-2024 at 12:14 PM.

Warren is a blillionaire. He doesnt care what the government thinks

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I love love LOVE Frenzy, Pyro, and Feral being on the team. And I like Angel. But Havok? Three white blond men is a choice. I would've scrapped Havok for Sunfire or someone else... better.
    With the satirical premise, I wouldn't be surprised if this is on purpose.

But Pyro is gay leave him alone. He should just come out in this series.