Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Oh great, so this will be the book of multiple character assasinations... I'm gonna celebrate when this one gets cancelled.
    Oh my God the book hasn't even started yet.

At least wait until it comes out before you start childishly wishing for its death.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I don’t want any more characters added to the cast, it lowers my opinion of them.

About Xyber, unless he’s somehow using his powers to mind control the other characters into working with the government, I truly do not care about him. Although, why are people saying he’s blonde, is there some art I’m not seeing, because in the Asrar cover he seems to have black sideburns.

Polaris is definitely going to be in one of the opposing mutant factions.

Yay Cece Reyes ! That bumps my interest by a TINY margin !
    But seriously, ANOTHER (fake but still) blond guy what the hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I don’t want any more characters added to the cast, it lowers my opinion of them.

About Xyber, unless he’s somehow using his powers to mind control the other characters into working with the government, I truly do not care about him. Although, why are people saying he’s blonde, is there some art I’m not seeing, because in the Asrar cover he seems to have black sideburns.

Polaris is definitely going to be in one of the opposing mutant factions.

Do you see the blonde now?. The MA art isnt really detailed nor do w get a closeup of him but his hair is visible on the other cover

I was going to give this series a shot for Angel and Frenzy but now with Cecelia Reyes being on the team I'm fully on board.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Astonishing Member

Looking back at her sparse appearances in the "XoX" era, Feral was portrayed with a weirdly chipper and friendly personality after being re-clonned via the Resurrection Protocol.

Which might explain why she would suddently be a lot more "marketable" for the purpose of this X-factor incarnation.

Unless the writer ignores those and she ends up back to her old self making the role more awarkward.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Do you see the blonde now?. The MA art isnt really detailed nor do w get a closeup of him but his hair is visible on the other cover
    Thanks, totally missed that.

And now I see more clearly that he si indeed asian, like some of you pointed.
    Well, that makes the team more diverse than it seemed first.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Spectacular Member Galen Nycroft's Avatar

Most of the characters in this have no connection to each other. Only Havok and Angel have experience being part of the first X-Factor. Not sure why any of the others would have motivation to join the teams. Cecelia is a head scratcher though. I would think that she would just have gone into hiding and tried to lead a normal life, like she started out.

Too much yellow in these designs...they could have broken it up some.

X-factor is starting to peak my interest. Between this, X-Force, Uncanny and Adjectiveless I think I am good. I have no interest in the rest of the titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Nycroft View Post
    Most of the characters in this have no connection to each other. Only Havok and Angel have experience being part of the first X-Factor. Not sure why any of the others would have motivation to join the teams. Cecelia is a head scratcher though. I would think that she would just have gone into hiding and tried to lead a normal life, like she started out.

Too much yellow in these designs...they could have broken it up some.
    Frenzy started off as an X-Factor character so there's a legacy there

Is Cece really a head scractcher? She shyed away from being involved in mutant affairs when she was first outed but that was way back in 1997. She changed her stance a long time ago and its not exactly feasible for her to try and backtrack now. Like she was working with X-Force on Krakoa, not trying to live some normal life this past era. She'll probably play the same role here, as the team's lead medical expert

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    X-factor is starting to peak my interest. Between this, X-Force, Uncanny and Adjectiveless I think I am good. I have no interest in the rest of the titles.
    Related thoughts:

This x-factor sounds dope to me

It's clearly significant that Havok's eyebrows are black

Angel hasn't been handled interestingly since Remender

New mutants are part of the part of the story that involves new mutants hitting mutant-puberty all the time in that world

The description of what this book is going to be is not especially even semi-clear

Norman Osborn was put in charge of the whole security/post-shield apparatus of the 616 version of the US

Which just means in that universe everyone gets a forty-second chance

& no one in bureaucratic power is particularly bright

I look forward to this comic book

Spectacular Member Galen Nycroft's Avatar

Frenzy started off as an X-Factor character so there's a legacy there

Is Cece really a head scractcher? She shyed away from being involved in mutant affairs when she was first outed but that was way back in 1997. She changed her stance a long time ago and its not exactly feasible for her to try and backtrack now. Like she was working with X-Force on Krakoa, not trying to live some normal life this past era. She'll probably play the same role here, as the team's lead medical expert
    I guess I am projecting then. I would think that after the trauma brought about by the Fall of X, characters like Frenzy and Reyes would not want to be in the spotlight again. But doctors are used to traumatic experiences (even dead or dying patients), so I guess Cecelia is a bit tougher than she seems.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I love that Cecilia in part of the new X-Factor, although most characters on the roster seem quite out of place given the premise. But obviously not all will be as it seems and in Mark Russell I trust.

I'm also hoping Maddie will be around, it would be a shame not to use her since Alex is here.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That also looks like black stubble (not to be mistaken with shadow as cast by the bill of his cap) So it may be a dye job.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!