Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hate the new logo as seen on Angel's costume
    Agreed. It looks like something you'd scribble on a napkin then hand to an actual graphic designer to make a real logo. And having it just placed on their costumes without even a frame of some kind (a circle, a square, a diamond - anything) really doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Agreed. It looks like something you'd scribble on a napkin then hand to an actual graphic designer to make a real logo. And having it just placed on their costumes without even a frame of some kind (a circle, a square, a diamond - anything) really doesn't help.
    It would probably look cooler to just have the X from the logo on the covers on their costumes. Just that 3d X by itself or even cooler would be each character having their own distinct logo on that spot of their costumes. Not words just a graphic like Angel's halo logo that's usually on his chest.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

With the logo I kept seeing an X and a V, it took me a while to see it’s supposed to be an X and F. I think it’s also supposed to suggest a line graph, but it just looks weirdly sparse. The X-Men and Exceptional logos are also not working for me.