Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shugahfree View Post
    Even though she's not necessarily my favorite character, Cecilia really elevates this group and my interest!

I do hope Feral is still in this. I'd rather ditch one of the guys. I like Warren > Havok, but Havok leading a chaotic X-Factor team is more entertaining.

We just don't need three white blonde guys on any team in 2024.
    Four......lol

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    That means nothing. Move along...
    I think it’s pretty clear at this point that it does mean something. Hooray, satire.

Extraordinary Member

I am 95% confident that Xyber is Asian and I hope he gets a nice amount of page time to explore his character.

FAME, FORTUNE, MUTANTS! From the ashes of Krakoa, a new mutant arms race sweeps the globe! International governments are building their own mutant armies. But only America’s X-Factor has the most powerful, most patriotic, most marketable mutant heroes to stem the tide and make the world safe for democracy! Join them as they go from one death-defying mission to another. Who will die? Who will fall in love? Who will be the first to sell out? Like, comment and subscribe to find out!
    This feels like it's being written by a terminally online person who is incapable of writing something that isn't a tongue in cheek vomit take on everything happening on Twitter. Pass.

Also, Frenzy? Really?
    Last edited by Anthony W; 05-10-2024 at 07:21 AM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    It's been a while since I have read anything with Hijack, but I don't remember him as being the type that would work for the government.

I've seen some thought that Trinary should be on the team instead of the new character. She's another character that I could never picture working for the American Government. If she was working for Uncle Sam I think that it would be a pretty easy guess by the readers that she was some kind of mole or plant for some one else. Even the MU American Government would see that one coming.
    I do love Trinary, though, and I hope that she shows up some where in the new era. Most likely she would be part of one of the resistance movements. That or she's already been imprisoned with Siryn, Blob, and Prisoner X.

I know that it doesn't make a lot of sense for almost any of the mutant characters to work for the government, so it's out of character for anybody to join X-Factor, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

There isn't a snowball's chance in hell that characters like Trinary, Firestar or Dazzler or some of the other suggested characters that people would like to see in X-Factor would become government heroes.

Firestar may have only been a plant for Orchis, but after everything she saw while being on the inside with them I can't imagine that she would want to become a government agent.

Now that I've said this I will likely look like a fool and someone like Dazzler will decide to join the team.
    There are tons of reasons why Dazzler, Firestar or Trinary could join. Especially Dazzler and Firestar.
    They have plenty of reasons to be distrustful of the government, but they could see it as an opportunity to prevent things from escalating to Orchis levels and to steer the team's actions towards the actual wellbeing of mutants. I don't see why it's illogical to have Dazzler there and Angel is ok.
    And obviously if the government wants these guys to be seen as heroes, they are a lot more natural additions than former terrorists who barely even payed for their crimes.

The artist said that editorial told him to put that stupid tattoo on Pyro

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    So a Duggan brainfart is now an editorially mandated aspect of the character going forward. Terrific.

Astonishing Member

LOL like of all the things they could keep from the Krakoan era, they pick THIS....

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Even though she's not necessarily my favorite character, Cecilia really elevates this group and my interest!

I do hope Feral is still in this. I'd rather ditch one of the guys. I like Warren > Havok, but Havok leading a chaotic X-Factor team is more entertaining.

I personally dont care the whole idea rhese days dont matter to me i like the cast and dont flip out thay there are 4 white guys because i dont see race. I saw the first team shot and the au cover with Cece and the new guy and was like hey cool i like those character enough to like the book.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Wtf? I don't think there's a single fan that likes that tattoo.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Thats a tattoo? I thought it was a mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Thats a tattoo? I thought it was a mask.
    The jury's still out .

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Where did the name Xyber come from? Anyone know about the new guy cause i dont lol
    X-Men Forever

Spectacular Member

Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Where did the name Xyber come from? Anyone know about the new guy cause i dont lol
    I got the info from BleedingCool.com