Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Havok and angel. Sign me up. And dang haven't seen Feral fo a bit.
    X-Men Forever

This has all the signs of a critically acclaimed book that may commercially bomb, but I'll read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Who are X-Term?
    I assumed it was short for X-Terminators?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Angel and Havok have got my interest in this but just for the first issue. Not a huge fan of Quinn's art but hopefully it will be more refined for this book. Maybe some other mutants will get added later? So many great mutants not getting used yet. It's straight up weird that Feral is going to be in a book again but Banshee, Sunfire, Thunderbird, Monet, Warpath, Dazzler, etc aren't.

Three white, blond, straight men and two POC ladies? Weird choice. I love the characters in it but I don’t love the mix. I hope we get at least two more.

But the premise still sounds fun to me.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I can see this being a return to the original premise of X-Factor where the team is essentially double agents which somewhat salvages the characters being used, but it's still a bad idea. If you want to help mutants, just do that. Acting as government agents, even falsely so, only stokes anti-mutant hysteria and further divides mutant groups. Also, didn't they just do this in Alpha Flight?

I guess it's cool to see Warren leading, as a follow-up to his one-shot... But that's it, I have no interest in this. Most boring announcement so far.

Not feeling the line up. It's nice that Feral gets some spotlight, I guess, but I don't care much about her and even less about the rest.

Russel is pretty good, but knowing him, I'm afraid Havok and Angel will be lapdogs and/or assholes while Frenzy will be the rebellious one calling out their shit. I hope it won't be so predictable.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

I need Pyro to lose the lame tattoo and to bring his husbro Avalanche. Please and thank you Mark Russell.

Also I guess I cant say there arent any latinos latinos in this new launch.

But Feral was like the worst choice. lol
    Last edited by CGAR; 05-07-2024 at 10:34 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Being very judgmental here but I see Land on a cover or interior and I'm very skeptical.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Being very judgmental here but I see Land on a cover or interior and I'm very skeptical.
    I'd rather have Land on the interiors than Quinn if I'm being honest. They need to have R.B. Silva on one of the books.

Astonishing Member

So a government sponsored and promoted team of mutants that includes 3 well know criminals? Yeah makes sense.

Though isn't this the first time for Feral to be on a hero team again since, give or take, 28 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It's certainly not a good omen.
    Last edited by Grunty; 05-07-2024 at 10:41 AM.

Pyro didn’t have his face tattoo in his latest(?) appearance in the last Marauders issue #27. Was that just an artistic error or did he reapply the tattoo?

IMG_5588.jpg
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    So a government sponsored and promoted team of mutants that includes 3 well know criminal murderers? Yeah makes sense.

Though isn't this the first time for Feral to be on a hero team again since, give or take, 28 years?
    Yeah because wasn't she dead for a long time until Krakoa?

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Pyro didn’t have his face tattoo in his latest(?) appearance in the last Marauders issue #27. Was that just an artistic error or did he reapply the tattoo?
    They may have brought it back to differentiate him from Angel and Havok, but his costume should do that on its own.Also this looks like a mask rather than a tattoo.