Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Tattoo should be off after he died I think.

But also whats up with Marvel not paying for artist that can attract an audience anymore.

It looks more like a mask than the tattoo on Pyro.

I had the expectations low, but holy crap, they were able to dissapoint more than I expected. Hard pass of this bootleg version of the thunderbolts.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Three white, blond, straight men and two POC ladies? Weird choice. I love the characters in it but I don’t love the mix. I hope we get at least two more.

But the premise still sounds fun to me.
    I judge the character on how they act and what they do, how cool, or bad they are. Not on what is their origin.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I'm in for Angel, Havok, and Frenzy. I'm not familiar with Russell's work but looking forward to checking this out.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I thought the premise would be something like this. I have no interest in any of the characters except Frenzy, but I'm going to have to give this a shot. Mark Russell's work always has teeth,
    and I expect he's going to go to town with this premise.

what a surprise x-factor happens to be the team that works for the government yet another novelty from brevoort, maybe the comics still unannounced could be about a team of young people training to become the new x- we could name them I don't know..."the new mutants" maybe and a mutant team in england which would travel through the multiverse which we would call "excalibur" that would be new and original...

More seriously, how can mutants work with a government that a few months ago was helping Orchis kill mutants, deport them to Mars and imprison them, not to mention all the anti-mutant propaganda all over the country?

warren and alex have not suffered enough like that to make them collaborators of their oppressor and frenzy who goes from mutant ambassador for the sol system to x-factor which she regresses.

Brevoort went to chatgpt and asked him to make scenarios based on the years 90-2000 which gave from the ashe?

when a publisher is stuck in the 90s... the only thing that interests me in these comics is to know who is part of the x-term and mutant underground and who I suppose is forming to take revenge for the loss of krakoa?

Apart from that this era should be called regression of x or one more day of x
    I can't imagine what Brevoort has in store for Storm...at least Jean is off the earth and not participating in this, it's the only good thing for the moment.

Astonishing Member

Another kino comic working the marks.

A lot of people are just looking for reasons to hate this era which is absolutely fine because I didn't love the last one. But it's so funny to see people complain about these premises when they have told us time and again they are keeping their cards close to their chests, and things aren't 100% what they seem. This book is pretty obvious that it's going to turn this government operative premise on its head.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    what a surprise x-factor happens to be the team that works for the government yet another novelty from brevoort, maybe the comics still unannounced could be about a team of young people training to become the new x- we could name them I don't know..."the new mutants" maybe and a mutant team in england which would travel through the multiverse which we would call "excalibur" that would be new and original...

More seriously, how can mutants work with a government that a few months ago was helping Orchis kill mutants, deport them to Mars and imprison them, not to mention all the anti-mutant propaganda all over the country?

warren and alex have not suffered enough like that to make them collaborators of their oppressor and frenzy who goes from mutant ambassador for the sol system to x-factor which she regresses.

Brevoort went to chatgpt and asked him to make scenarios based on the years 90-2000 which gave from the ashe?

when a publisher is stuck in the 90s... the only thing that interests me in these comics is to know who is part of the x-term and mutant underground and who I suppose is forming to take revenge for the loss of krakoa?
    Those Orchis guys are kaput.
    And it makes more sense than Alex and Warren teaming up with Sinister for Krakoa.
    Or hell, even young Cable teaming up with Apocalypse during Krakoa.

I wonder if Val Cooper is running this team.
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post

Apart from that this era should be called regression of x or one more day of x
    I can't imagine what Brevoort has in store for Storm...at least Jean is off the earth and not participating in this, it's the only good thing for the moment.
    Judging by the description it seems like every member has a different motivation/stance on being on this team.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Those Orchis guys are kaput.
    And it makes more sense than Alex and Warren teaming up with Sinister for Krakoa.
    Or hell, even young Cable teaming up with Apocalypse during Krakoa.
    Based opinion

Incredible Member

More importantly, has anyone ID'ed all the actors that Land traced for the cover?

I would have like to see Firestar or Rusty Collins in place of Pyro and I'm indifferent to Feral, but I try it out before I judge. I just wish these teams were larger. At least the solicitation hints at more members.

Wow. I don't think I could be more disappointed with the line-up. What a weird combination of characters. It screams D-list.
    At least Mark Russel is a good writer. But Bob Quinn isn't exactly the most exciting choice for the art.
    I'm not sure how Brevoort thinks this book will find a big enough audience. I'm literally at a loss here.